Hometown: Hanumangarh, Rajasthan
Marital Status: Married
|Full name||Vikramjeet Brar Jansatta|
|Associated With||Lawrence Bishnoi and his Gang|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||6 September|
|College/University||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2017|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Car Collection||Mitsubishi car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikram Brar
- Vikram Brar is an Indian gangster who made headlines in June 2022 after his name appeared in various media reports for sending a letter threatening actor Salman Khan and his father, Salim Khan.
- Vikram Brar grew up in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan.
- During his college days, he was elected as party convener of SOPU, a student union at Panjab University.
- In 2020, he supported the farmer’s protest against the three farm bills passed by the Modi government. During the protests, he termed Prime Minister Narendra Modi a puppet of rich people in India.
- After the murder of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala, the security of Salman Khan was tightened by the police as gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who, reportedly, planned the murder of the singer, had also planned to kill the actor in 2008.
- According to sources, Vikram Brar is a listed gangster of Rajasthan, and he was very close to gangster Anand Pal Singh, who was killed in a police encounter on 24 June 2017 following which Vikram Brar started working for gangster Subhash Baral. Later, Vikram came close to the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.
- The popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala was gunned down by some unknown assailants in Punjab’s Mansa district on 29 May 2022. Following his murder, Goldy Brar, a Canada-based gangster, took to his Facebook account to claim the murder of Moosewala. In his Facebook post, he admitted to killing Moosewala along with his group members Lawrence Bishnoi and Sachin Bishnoi. Thereafter, Lawrence confirmed the same through a post on his Facebook account in which he claimed to kill Moosewala with the help of his group members Sachin Bishnoi and Goldy Brar.
- In June 2022, a team of Haryana police visited Pune, where they interrogated two criminals, Santosh Jadhav and Siddhesh Kamble alias Mahakal, who were allegedly involved in the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala, during which Vikram Brar’s name surfaced. According to police inspector Dinesh Chauhan of the Kurukshetra crime branch,
Vikram Brar is a wanted accused in Haryana. Since Jadhav and Mahakal were said to be in contact with Brar, we came here to question both the accused to know the whereabouts of Brar.”
- Reportedly, Goldy Brar, Vikram Brar, and Lawrence Bishnoi came close to each other during their studies at Panjab University, where they formed the Lawrence Bishnoi gang.
- Gangster Gurlal Brar and Vikram Brar knew each other since their college days. On 11 October 2020, Gurlal Brar was killed by the Davinder Bambiha gang following which a gang war ensued between the Davinder Bambiha and Lawrence Bishnoi gangs.
- On 11 June 2022, Vikram Brar shared a post on Instagram in which he wrote that he had no connection with the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala. In the same post, he mentioned that he had nothing to do with the Salman Khan threat letter case, and he appealed to the police to investigate the letter case properly and remove his name from the case.
- In an interview, his father revealed that Vikram Brar had been hiding out of India for more than 2.5 years. His father also claimed that he had expelled Vikram Brar from the family and that he had nothing to do with him. Pro Punjab Tv
- Reportedly, there are more than twelve criminal cases registered against Vikram Brar in the country.
- Vikram Brar considers the Indian revolutionary freedom fighter Bhagat Singh his role model.