Some Lesser Known Facts About Fazilpuria
- Does Fazilpuria smoke?: Not Known
- Does Fazilpuria drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his school days, he used to be very active in extra-curricular activities like singing, theater and dancing competitions.
- Rahul wanted to make his village popular so he chose his nickname, “Fazilpuria” for his music career.
- He was bullied for speaking in Haryanvi accent while he was kid. He says he is a proud Haryanvi and his main goal is to promote Haryanvi language through his music.
- His first song, “Chull” featuring Badshah (in 2014) became a huge hit and was later used in Bollywood movie, “Kapoor and Sons” (2016) starring Alia Bhatt & Sidharth Malhotra.
- He hails from a very wealthy business family.
- Rahul likes to live a very luxurious life and regularly shares photographs on his social media accounts.
- He is always accompanied by his bodyguard carrying a gun.