|Harmanjeet Singh Singha Zauba Corp
|Harmanjeet Singha LinkedIn
|Nikki Rannvijay Singha - Instagram
|Actor, Host, Producer, Writer
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)
|- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Web Series 101 Varanasi (2015) on YouTube
TV Series: The Trip (2016) as Marco on Bindass
|Date of Birth
|5 April 1988 (Tuesday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Jalandhar, Punjab, India
|Jalandhar, Punjab, India
|Army Public School, Pune
|• Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
• International Maritime Institute in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh Harman Singha - Facebook
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nautical Science LinkedIn
|Trekking, reading novels, and exploring new places
|Relationships & More
|Reann Moradian (costume designer and stylist)
|Father- Iqbal Singh Singha (retired Lieutenant general in the Indian Army)
Mother- Baljeet Kaur
|He has only one elder brother, named Rannvijay Singha.
|Idli and Chutney
|Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa in Gulmarg, Kashmir
|Varanasi, Zanskar Valley, Backwaters in Kerala, Ziro in Arunachal Pradesh, Goa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harman Singha
- Harman Singha is an Indian actor, host, producer, and writer who is the elder brother of Rannvijay Singha. In 2021, Harman came into the limelight after he played the role of Dhruv Shastri in the web series Potluck on SonyLIV.
- Harman’s past six generations have served in the Indian military. Harman attended seven different schools due to his father’s transferable army job.
- Harman had a keen interest in sports since childhood, especially basketball. He played in the junior national basketball championships, where he represented his school. Harman’s entire family liked playing basketball. Harman’s mother, Baljeet Kaur played basketball at the national level, representing Punjab. His father, Iqbal Singh Singha used to play basketball while serving in the Indian Army, and his brother, Rannvijay Singha played the sport at the national level, representing New Delhi.
- Harman, who belonged to an army background, began his career as a cadet in the Merchant Navy. While working as a cadet, Harman felt monotonous in his job. Soon, he discovered his passion for writing and acting and decided to try his hand at the entertainment industry. After serving three years in the Merchant Navy, Harman quit his job and shifted to Mumbai, where he visited various shooting sets with his brother Rannvijay to grab any opportunity in acting or writing.
- In the initial days of his career, Harman started working as an assistant to film directors. In addition to this, he assisted the director of the competitive cooking reality show MasterChef India.
- Harman joined Colosceum Media Pvt Ltd, a film, television and web series production house in Mumbai, as an associate creative director in August 2008; he continued to serve in this capacity till October 2011.
- In January 2012, Harman was appointed as a chief assistant director at a media house, SIC Productions, in Mumbai, and he served there till July 2012.
- Harman joined as a freelance writer at Open Canvas Pvt. Ltd in Mumbai in March 2012. He rose to the post of film director in the same company in January 2013; he continued to serve the post till November 2013.
- Harman is well-versed in a few languages like English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
- In 2013, Harman wrote a film script, casting his brother Rannvijay as the lead, but due to unfortunate circumstances, the film was not released theatrically.
- Harman worked as an assistant director with the Indian film director Nagesh Kukunoor for his film Lakshmi (2014).
- In 2015, Harman appeared in the web series Tap That on the YouTube channel 101 India.
- In 2016, Harman gained recognition with his performance as Sam in the web series A.I.SHA on Arre. Apart from acting in the series, Harman co-created and wrote the script of the web series; the series won the Best Series Award at various fests such as South Florida Web Fest, LA Web Fest, and Asia Web Fest.
- In 2016, for the first time, Harman worked as a stage announcer at the Yoddha Fighting Championship (YFC), which is a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition.
- Harman is a fitness enthusiast, and he regularly practices yoga and never skips his workout routine at the gym; he often shares his pictures and videos while working out on social media.
- In an interview, on being asked about the reasons to switch his career from a merchant navy cadet to a writer and actor in the entertainment industry, Harman replied,
I imagined travelling to new places and having amazing adventures at sea, but it turned out to be a very mundane and repetitive. The captain on my ship then told me one day, ‘If there is anything else you want to do in life, now is the time to try it out’. I went by what he said. I come from a family where either you join the Army or you become a farmer. Rannvijay was the first one to break out into the media from our entire family, watching him gave me the confidence to try it out too but behind the camera initially.”
- In an interview, on being asked about the experience of working as a travel host, Harman stated that he was immensely thrilled when he got the opportunity to train with special forces of the Indian Navy to learn the prerequisites of sailing a submarine.
- In an interview, on being asked about whether the popularity of his brother Rannvijay helped him in establishing a career in the entertainment industry, Harman replied,
My brother couldn’t help me as that kind of nepotism only works if your family has been a part of the industry for generations.”
- In 2017, Harman appeared in a print advertisement for the Indian e-commerce company Flipkart.
- In July 2017, Harman launched Northern Lights Creations, a production house in Mumbai.
- In December 2017, Harman was invited as a guest speaker at the TEDx event, which was held at Jain University in Bengaluru.
- In August 2018, Harman, along with his father Iqbal Singh Singha, acted in the web series The General and His Son, which premiered on the YouTube channel “Veer by Discovery.”
- Since October 2018, Harman has been appearing on Sony Sports Network as a panellist; his primary work involves presenting the highlights of the NBA matches to the Indian audience.
- From January 2018 to June 2018, Harman worked as an h
- In 2018, Harman appeared in the television series Breaking Point: Indian Submariners on Discovery, where he was indulged in exploring the life of an Indian Navy Submariner. The same year, he acted in the sequel of the 2o16 web series Trip on Bindass.
- Since July 2019, Harman has been working at
- Harman weighed around 125 kg when he was 23, and additionally, he was diagnosed with a blood pressure problem. However, he decided to get healthy and be in shape and lost around 40 kg of his body weight after devoting almost two years to his fitness.
- Hailing from an army background, Harman aspired to serve in the Indian Army since childhood. He never had thought of pursuing a career as an actor or writer. However, the scenario changed after his brother Rannvijay entered the entertainment industry and gradually Harman followed in the footsteps of his brother, and eventually, developed an interest in acting and writing.
- Apart from acting, Harman got inclined towards hosting and got the opportunity to host NBA matches for Indian audiences. He hosted the NBA India Games 2019, which were held in Mumbai. The same year, he hosted the award show Zee Cine Awards.
- In an interview, on being asked what he would have chosen if he had not been an actor or writer, Harman replied that he would have been an author.
- Harman is occasionally spotted consuming alcoholic beverages with friends at parties and events.
- In 2019, following his interest in basketball, Harman, along with his brother Rannvijay, launched a basketball championship in India, Street Ball League, which was the first-ever 3*3 basketball league championship in India. Fanzart
- In 2019, Harman conceptualized the music video You For Sure, which was uploaded on the YouTube channel Sterling Reserve Music Project.
- In February 2020, Harman played the role of Ratan Bagcchi in the web series It Happened In Calcutta on ALT Balaji.
- In March 2021, Harman directed and wrote the Hindi song DNA Mein Dance, starring Hrithik Roshan.
- In September 2021, Harman rose to popularity with his performance as Dhruv Shastri in the web series Potluck on SonyLIV. The following year, Harman acted in the web series Shoorveer in which he played the role of Dev on Disney+ Hotstar.
- In May 2022, Harman was featured in the music video Mann Mere on the YouTube channel Sehrandom.
- Harman has two pet cats, Steve and Bill, and he often shares pictures of her pet cats on social media.
- In June 2022, Harman wrote the script for the web series Bravehearts, which premiered on the YouTube channel Dice Media.
- In 2022, Harman appeared in the documentary ‘Lakshya 1971: Vayu Sena Ke Veer Yoddha’ as an anchor on Epic TV.
- Harman hosted a travel show, India’s Best Resorts, along with his co-host Simaran Kaur, on Zee Zest in January 2023; the show was based on showcasing its viewers the eight luxurious resorts in India.
- In February 2023, Harman acted in the sequel of the web series Potluck on SonyLIV.