Isha Rikhi (Punjabi Actress) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Music Video (model): B.A Fail by Preet Harpal (2011)
Punjabi Film: Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De (2013)
Bollywood Film: Nawabzaade (2018)
|Date of Birth||9 September 1993|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|School||Shishu Niketan Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh, India|
|College/University||Panjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Badshah (rapper) NDTV
|Parents||Father- Pradeep Kumar Rikhi
Mother- Poonam Rikhi
|Siblings||Brother- Mani Rikhi
Sister- Reema Rikhi
|Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut|
|Brands||Zara, Forever 21|
|Colours||Blue, Grey, Black|
|Style Icons||Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Rikhi
- Does Isha Rikhi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Isha Rikhi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Isha Rikhi hails from a lower middle-class family.
- Her father died when she was in her teenage.
- Her parents always wanted her to be an actress and they encouraged her on each step of her career.
- Her mother desired to be an actress but she could not, so she wanted her daughter to fulfil her dream.
- Isha started her modelling career when she was in class 12.
- Before starting her modelling career, she worked at an event management firm.
- Initially, Rikhi had no interest in acting and she had framed a very negative image of the film industry in her mind but her perspective changed once she started working as an actress.
- She has featured in various hit Punjabi music videos including “B.A Fail” by Preet Harpal, “Ik Saal” by Jassi Gill, “Hero ” by Jordan Sandhu, and “Bamb” by Sukh-E and Badshah.
- She is known for her work in Punjabi films like “Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De,” “Happy Go Lucky,” “Bade Changay Ne Mere Yaar Kaminey,” “What the Jatt!!,” and “Ardaas.”
- She has also worked for various brands such as Being Human for Salman Khan, Show for Dollar with Akshay Kumar, Colgate ad with Sonam Kapoor, Kalyan Jewellers with Amitabh Bachchan.
- She has done various print ads and modelling assignments for “Mother Dairy Ice Creams,” “Madame,” “Vastra Mandir,” “Meena Bazar,” “RMKV Saree.”
- Rikhi has also featured on the covers of many magazines like “Woman’s Era,” “Chemmanur Jewellers,” and “Park Plaza Hotel.”
- She is very fond of dogs.