|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in feet & inches- _’ _”
|Date of Birth||14 May 1984 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||Years|
|School||Guru Harkrishan Public School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi|
|University||Amity Law School, G.G.S.I.P. University, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||LLB ishkaranbhandari.com|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party citation|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishkaran Singh Bhandari
- Ishkaran Singh Bhandari was born in New Delhi into an affluent family. He grew up studying in an elite school and college.
- While pursuing his LLB program at the Amity Law School in Delhi, he used to represent his college in several moot court and debate competitions.
- After completing his law degree and having received his law license in 2007, he started practising law in the court of law.
- He started his law career working under BJP leader Dr Subramanian Swamy and has been a loyal associate of him since then.
- He has handled several high-profile cases in his career so far and in specialised in cases related to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Litigation, Civil Litigation, Criminal Litigation, Privacy Matters, Industrial Disputes, Drafting Contracts, Labor Disputes, Arbitration Matters, Banking Laws, Petitions and Waivers.
- Under the guidance of Dr Subramanian Swamy, he filed a PIL in the Supreme court of India to get same legal treatment for the juvenile as for the other adults accused in the 2012 Nirbhaya Gang-rape case.
- He is counsel for the victim in the murder case of an air-hostess, Anissia Batra.
- He has been one of the lawyers of Asaram Bapu in his infamous rape case since the initial lodging of FIR. After Asaram Bapu’s conviction in the rape case, he is still struggling to get his bail.
- He filed a petition in the High Court of Delhi requesting a court-monitored investigation by creating a multi-disciplinary Special Investigation Team (SIT) which should be headed by CBI to probe into the death of Late Sunanda Pushkar, wife of INC leader Shashi Tharoor. Indian Kanoon The petition resulted in Delhi Police filing submitting a charge sheet in the matter. The Economic Times
- He was part of the lawyer’s team which fought for shifting the authority and management rights of Chidambaram Temple Case from the state government to the priests of Chidambaram Temple.
- He was the attorney for Dr Subramanian Swamy in the National Herald corruption case filed by Swamy in the Metropolitan Magistrate of Delhi.
- After the mysterious death of Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, he claimed that Sushant didn’t commit suicide, rather elite Bollywood mafia and high-profile politicians were behind his murder.
- He led a digital people’s movement to get justice for Sushant Singh Rajput. He himself researched and brought several suspicious things in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death.
- Ishkaran says his mission is to promote legal knowledge and political awareness through various social media platforms.
- He runs a YouTube channel where he regularly uploads content on diverse topics.
- He is a decent public speaker, owing to his eloquent speaking skills and versatile knowledge, he is called in for debates on several reputed Hindi & English news channels to put forward his views on various topics.
- He claims to have appeared for over 1000 debates on different news channels.