Jagdeep Singh (CBI Judge) Age, Wife, Caste, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jagdeep Singh
- He pursued a degree in law from Panjab University, Chandigarh in the year 2000.
- Singh began practising law with the Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh where he took both, civil and criminal cases.
- He joined Haryana Judicial Services in 2012 and was posted in Sonepat.
- Singh was into the headlines in 2016 when he saved four seriously injured people while he was heading to Panchkula from Hissar.
- In 2016, he was appointed as a special judge in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Court, Panchkula.
- He became a hero for the nation in August 2017 after walking into the court room despite thousands of Dera followers who camped in the city. Singh pronounced self-proclaimed godman Gurmeet Ram Rahim Insan a guilty in the 15-year long rape case of two Sadhvis. Later that month, Singh was flown to the Sonaria Jail in Rohtak where he sentenced Ram Rahim 20 years of imprisonment (10 years each in two rape cases) and 14 lakh fine each for the victims.