Age: 71 Years
|Full name||Kistur Chand Bokadia Wikipedia|
|Profession(s)||Director, Producer, and Screenwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film (Producer): Rivaaj (1972)
Film (Director): Kudrat Ka Kanoon (1987)
|Date of Birth||10 February 1949 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||72 Years|
|Birthplace||Merta City, Nagaur District, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Merta City, Nagaur District, Rajasthan|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Children||Son(s)- Pramod Bokadia, Rajesh Bokadia (Indian film producers)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Gautam Bokadia, M.C. Bokadia, Ratan Kanwar Bokadia, and D.C. Bokadia|
Some Lesser Known Facts About K. C. Bokadia
- K. C. Bokadia is a well-known Indian film director, producer, and screenwriter.
- When he was 21 or 22 years old, he met the owner of Golden Studios, a film production company, while he was travelling to Madras in a train. He introduced Bokadia to the Indian film director VK Raman, but they could not work together on the same project.
- K. C. Bokadia has worked in the Hindi films including ‘Insaniyat Ke Devta’ (1993), ‘Mohabbat Ki Arzoo’ (1994), ‘Zulm-O-Sitam’ (1998), ‘Deewana Main Deewana’ (2013), and ‘Dirty Politics’ (2015).
- He has also worked as a producer in various Hindi films like ‘Aaj Ka Arjun’ (1990), ‘Phool Bane Angaarey’ (1991), ‘Police Aur Mujrim’ (1992), ‘Lal Baadshah’ (1999), and ‘Pyaar Zindagi Hai’ (2001). Apart from the Hindi films, he has worked as a director in the Tamil film ‘Rocky: The Revenge’ (2019) and the Telugu film ‘Namaste Nestama’ (2020).
- He has worked with the ace Indian actors like Rajnikanth, Dharmendra, Rajesh Khanna, and Amitabh Bachchan.
- After the demise of K Asif in 1971, Bokadia completed and released the last film of K Asif i.e. ‘Love and God’ (1986).
- He owns a film production company named ‘B.M.B Music & Magnetics Ltd.’
- In April 2004, he issued three cheques worth Rs 7,55,000 to Baldev Shahani, a film financer which got bounced, and Shahani approached the metropolitan court in this matter. Later, he was arrested in a cheque bouncing case. The Times of India
- In one of his interviews, he shared that he did not like anyone calling his name without salutations.
- During an interview, he praised the famous Indian actor Shah Rukh Khan and said that after his film ‘Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam’ (2002) failed to do well at the box-office, Shah Rukh Khan refused to take his fees.