Husband: Akhil Uchilker
Age: 34 Years
Education: BA In Political Science
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Acting: ABCD (2013)
As a Choreographer: 'Phatte Tak Nachna' from the film "Dolly Ki Doli" (2014)
|Date of Birth||21 March 1986 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||34 Years|
|College/University||Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Political Science from Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling & Dancing|
|Tattoo(s)||• Chinese Characters on Right Wrist
• A Tattoo on her Left Wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ullhas Chavan
Mother- Jennifer Chavan
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Kunal Khemu|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Chavan
- At the age of 12, she joined Shiamak Davar’s dancing classes and trained there for almost two years.
- After completing her training in dance, she wanted to become a part of Shiamak Davar‘s company but failed to do so. Later, she tried her luck with the company of Terence Lewis but met with rejection there as well.
- Karishma Chavan has been in the dance industry for more than 14 years.
- In 2009, she contested the reality dance show, Indian Dance League, as a part of Kareena Kapoor’s team, Western Yodhas, which became the winner of the show.
- She has been a part of many dance reality shows, including Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Nach Baliye.
- She starred in the music video of the song “Kathagaan” by Kailash Kher in 2012.
- Before becoming a choreographer, she had worked as a choreography assistant for films like Shanghai (2012) and Gali Gali Chor Hai (2012).
- She has choreographed the songs in the Bollywood films, Khoobsurat (2014), Kick (2014), Hasee Toh Phasee (2012), Fredrick (2016), Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana (2017), Tumhari Sulu (2017), and Veere Di Wedding (2018) and has also choreographed songs for a few Marathi films.
- In 2019, she became one of the captains of the dance reality show, Dance Plus 5.
- She has choreographed music videos of many independent artists; ‘Unstoppable’ by Ananya Birla and ‘Lay You Down’ by Nanok being the ones.
- She has also choreographed advertisements for brands like Veet and Ajio Trends.
- She has organized many dance workshops across the country, with an aim to make people follow their dreams.
- She is an avid animal lover and has cats and dogs as pets; her cat is named Nona.