|Real Name||Kuldeep Singh Sengar|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||2002: Elected an MLA from Unnao Sadar on a Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Ticket
2007: Joined Samajwadi Party (SP) and elected an MLA from Bangarmau
2012: Again elected an MLA from Bangarmau on a Samajwadi Party ticket
2017: Joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and elected an MLA from Bangarmau on a BJP ticket
|Famous For||Unnao Rape|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1966|
|Age (as in 2017)||51 Years|
|Birthplace||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Unnao, Uttar pradesh|
|School||Raja Shankar Sahay Inter College, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate from Raja Shankar Sahay Inter College, Unnao, UP Board Allahabad in 1982|
|Address||Village Sarai Thok Makhi, Post Makhi, Dist. Unnao|
|Controversies||• One charge related to Disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant (IPC Section-188)
• One charge related to Assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty (IPC Section-353)
• In April 2018, a woman from Unnao district accused him of gang-raping her along with his accomplices.
• On 11 April 2018, he was booked under Sections 363 (punishment for kidnapping), 366 (abducting and inducing a girl), 376 (punishment for rape) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Sangeeta Sengar (politician)
|Children||Son- Not Known
|Parents||Father- Kamal Singh urf Mulayam Singh
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brothers- Atul Singh Sengar,
Manoj Singh Sengar
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Politician(s)||Narendra Modi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Car Collection||Toyota Fortuner (UP-35-Z-8959)|
|Assets/Properties||Gold Jewellery worth ₹12,000,00|
|Salary (as an MLA from Uttar Pradesh)||₹1,87,000 + other allowances (as in 2018)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹3 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kuldeep Singh Sengar
- Does Kuldeep Singh Sengar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kuldeep Singh Sengar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is considered one of the most powerful Thakur leaders in Uttar Pradesh.
- According to sources, he has close relations with Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya.
- He has switched many political parties, starting with the Bahujan Samaj Party in 2002, Samajwadi Party in 2008, and finally landing to the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2017.
- He also runs a Jewellery business.
- In April 2018, an 18-year-old woman from Unnao district accused him of gang-raping her along with his accomplices. The case made headlines when the woman, along with her family members, protested outside the residence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on 8 April 2018 and threatened to commit suicide, alleging that the police refused to take action against the MLA despite her complaints.
- According to the victim, the MLA raped her on June 17, 2017, and despite her efforts, the police did not register a case against the legislator. She also told local television channels that “When I protested against the rape, he threatened me that he would get my family members killed.”
- Following the protest, UP Police arrested the victim’s father Pappu Singh, who later died in the Police custody. The victim alleged that the MLA “got her father killed since she was not willing to withdraw the gang rape complaint” against the legislator.
- On April 10, the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) issued notices to the Uttar Pradesh Government and police on the death of the Victim’s father.
- The victim’s father died after he was reportedly thrashed by the MLA’s brother and others, following which, Atul Singh Sengar, the brother of Bangermau MLA Kuldeep Singh Sengar, was arrested by a team of Lucknow Crime Branch from his home district Unnao.