Fiance: Pranav Bagga
|Nickname(s)||Malu, Mala Instagram - Malvika Raaj Instagram - Malvika Raaj|
|Famous Role||Younger version of Kareena Kapoor as Pooja in film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Instagram - Malvika Raaj Height||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8.5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-36|
|Hair Colour||Brown with golden highlights|
|Debut||Film (as child artist): Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) as yonger version of Kareena Kapoor (Pooja)
Film (as lead actress): Squad (2021) as Aria
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Asia Model Award 2015
• Promising New Face, Youth Icon Award 2019
• Indian Icon Award 2019
• Rising Star of the Year 2022
• Best Debut Actress, Squad 2022
• Influencer Iconic Award 2022
|Date of Birth||18 September 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 Years|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.com Graduate Instagram - Malvika Raaj|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram - Malvika Raaj|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Partying, Yoga, Dancing, Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Bobby Raaj (filmmaker)
Mother- Reena Raaj (film producer)
|Siblings||Sister- Sonakshi Raaj (fashion designer)|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress(es)||Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor|
|Film(s)||Bollywood- Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani (2013), Jannat (2008), Barfi (2012)
|Role Model||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Food Item(s)||Cookies, Pizza, Popcorn, Fried Chicken|
|Colour||Red, Mauve, Ivory, Pink|
|Fashion Designer||Sonakshi Raaj|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malvika Raaj
- Malvika Raaj is an Indian actress and model, who is famous for playing the role of young Kareena Kapoor as Pooja in the film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001). She is the granddaughter of Indian actor Jagdish Raj.
- During her time in school, she led the football team as the captain.
- On Friday, August 4, 2023, Malvika Raaj caught the public’s attention with big news; she got engaged to businessman Pranav Bagga in Turkey.
- When she was 17 years old, she began her journey in the modelling industry. She has modelled for different brands and famous fashion designers. Additionally, she has also been featured in several music videos.
- She was born in Mumbai to Bobby Raaj (filmmaker) & Reena Raj.
- She played the role of young Kareena Kapoor (Pooja) in the popular Bollywood film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’ (2001).
- In the year 2017, she played smaller roles in the films Jayadev and Captain Nawab.
- Malvika Raaj loves staying fit and regularly goes to the gym to keep herself in good shape.
- She has learned the Kathak dance and enjoys it. She often shares pictures and videos of herself dancing Kathak on different occasions.
- She often gets various skin treatments and therapies to keep her skin healthy and beautiful.
- Malvika belongs to a family of people who make movies in Bollywood. Her dad is a director, and her mom produces films. Her grandpa, Jagdish Raj, has a special record in the Guinness World Records for playing a police inspector in 144 movies. Her aunt, Anita Raj, is an experienced actress in Bollywood.
- She participated in the beauty pageant- ‘Femina Miss India’ in 2010 and made it to the top 18.
- She is a die-hard fan of Deepika Padukone and aspires to be like her.
- Malvika receives invitations to be a special guest at different events quite frequently.
- Malvika really loves animals and has a pet dog named Mieko that she cares for deeply.
- Malvika received special training to handle special weapons for her role as Aria in the action thriller movie Squad (2021).
- Malvika and Rinzing Denzongpa, who both appeared in the movie Squad (2021), have a close connection. They went to the same school and used to celebrate each other’s birthdays when they were kids.
- In an interview, Malvika talked about something that happened when she was in school. She mentioned that during Physical Education class, the other girls would sit under the trees and chat, but she preferred playing football with the boys.
- She also went to Europe to participate in a fashion show and walk on the runway.
- Even though Malvika received many acting offers in different movies after her impressive start as a child actor in the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001, she decided to focus on her studies. Her family was concerned that acting could divert her attention from school.
- Malvika views modelling as a way to enter Bollywood. She believes it helps build confidence in facing the camera and being in front of people.
- Malvika was just 11 years old when she had her first role in the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001.
- Reports suggest that she was a football player at the national level.
- In 2022, while she was walking on the runway, Malvika had an embarrassing incident when she fell. Facebook – Bollywood Bubble