|Real Name||Manoj Sinha|
|Profession||Indian Politician & Agriculturist|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1989, he joined BJP National Council as a member.
• In 1996, elected a Lok Sabha Member from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In 1999, again elected to Lok Sabha from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In 2014, he was elected to Lok Sabha for the third time from Ghazipur Constituency.
• In May 2014, he was appointed the Minister of State for the Railways Ministry.
• In July 2016, he was appointed the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Communications Ministry.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||1 July 1959|
|Age (as in 2017)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Mohanpura, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi (earlier IT-BHU)|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Tech. degree in civil engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi|
|Debut||In 1989, when he was inducted into BJP National Council|
|Family||Father- Late Virendra Kumar Singh
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Gram-Mohinpura, P.O.-Basdevpura, Dist.-Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Farming, Doing Philanthropy|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||8 May 1977|
|Salary||52,000 INR (as in 2016)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||2.3 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manoj Sinha
- Does Manoj Sinha smoke:? Not Known
- Does Manoj Sinha drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in a Bhumihar Brahmin family in Mohanpura in the Ghazipur district of Uttar Pradesh.
- He is an agriculturist at heart.
- During his college days, he was actively involved in the student politics and was elected the President of the Banaras Hindu University Students Union in 1982.
- He has been among the best performing members of the Indian Parliament.
- He is also praised for very high attendance in the Parliament.
- India Today Magazine counted him among the seven most honest members of Parliament.
- Sinha set a benchmark among the members of Parliament by successfully utilizing all the money allotted to him as an MP for public welfare in the MPLAD fund.