|Full Name||Manzoor Ahmad Pashteen|
|Other Name||Manzoor Pashtun|
|Profession||Human Rights Activist|
|Famous For||Leading Pashtun Tahafuz Movement|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Mawla Khan Sarai, Sarwakai Tehsil, South Waziristan, Pakistan|
|Hometown||Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|School||Army Public School and College Bannu Cantt, Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Program|
|Controversies||There were some allegations on Manzoor of being a foreign agent. Later, he denied all the allegations composed on him and other protesting Pashtuns, which were labelled as the ones working for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) or the National Directorate of Security.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Abdul Wadud Mahsud (School Teacher)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Shahid Nadeem Mehsud
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Film||Voice of Pashtoon|
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Shahid Afridi (Cricketer), Maria Toorpakai Wazir (Squah Player), Nasrullah Malik Zada Laghman|
|Favourite TV Shows||Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain, Q K Jamhuriat Hai, Gunahgar Kaun|
|Favourite Book(s)||Quran, Tarikh E Islam, Bang e Dara|
|Favourite Musician/Band(s)||Mansour, Gul Panra, Waheed Achakzai, Muhammad Abbas|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manzoor Pashteen
- Manzoor hails from a poor Pashtun family from the Shamankhel section of the Mehsud tribe.
- He has received his early education at a school in his village in South Waziristan.
- His father was the only earning hand in his family and used to take loans to fulfil the needs of the entire family of eight.
- He and his family were internally displaced from Waziristan due to Operation Rah-e-Nijat.
- They were sent to Internally Displaced Person camps in Dera Ismail Khan, where he pursued his further studies.
- Since 9 January 2012, he has been working as Human Rights Activist for Pashtun people.
- On 24 September 2013, he became the president of Tribal Students Organisation. He led the organisation till 2016.
- Manzoor and his family have been displaced from their homes a total of four times because of different operations held.
- In 2014, he founded the Mehsud Tahafuz Movement, which was initially started for eliminating landmines from Waziristan, which was affected by the war in North-West Pakistan.
- It was later renamed to Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) aka Pashtun Protection Movement and is based in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), and Balochistan, Pakistan.
- A red and black hat, which is worn by Manzoor is becoming a symbol of PTM and scaling new heights and is also becoming favourite among Pashtun youth.
- His friend Salar revealed that Manzoor received this red and black patterned hat from a labourer to whom he gave his new hat in exchange. Moreover, this hat has become a source of income for many vendors too.
- The group rose to fame in January 2018, when they began a justice march movement for Naqeebullah Mehsud and many others, who were killed illegally during a police encounter in Karachi. The march passed through many places and reached Islamabad, where a sit-in called “All Pashtun National Jirga” was arranged.
- He has raised the slogan- Yeh jo dehshatgardi hai iske pechay wardi hai,’ which means Pakistan army is behind all the terrorism.
- His co-activists describe him as a brave and fierce activist who only works for the rights of Pashtun’s, not money.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡