Mark Wood (Cricketer) Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Sarah Lonsdale
Marriage Date: 30 December 2018
Age: 30 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark Wood
- At the age of 10, he wanted to become a footballer.
- His uncle Neil Wood is also a cricketer who has represented Northumberland’s team.
- His highest score in tests is 219 at an average of 16.84 and he has taken 26 test wickets at an average of 40.65 till now.
- His total ODI wickets are 25 on 1225 balls at an average of 44.16.
- From 3-5 April 2011, he made his first-class debut (Durham MCCU v Durham) at Durham.
- On 1 May 2011, he made his List A debut (Durham v Northamptonshire) at Chester-le-Street.
- He has been suffering from side pain and ankle injuries for many years.
- According to Williamson, he can bowl at the pace of 10-meter run-up, which is rarely seen in the world.
- In an interview, he revealed that Kane Williamson and Steve Smith are the toughest batsmen that he ever played against.
- He loves boxing and his favourite player is Conor McGregor (Irish mixed martial artist and boxer).
- He was picked up by Chennai Super Kings for Rs. 1.5 crores to play in the 2018 IPL season.