Mehr Jesia (Arjun Rampal’s Ex-wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Mehr Jessia|
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Arjun Rampal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||The J.B. Vachha High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
Producer: I See You (2006)
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Dancing|
|Controversies||• In 2012, Ram Gopal Varma had gone to Arjun's house for script narration, where he said that he hates dogs and kids. After which, Mehr asked him to leave as they not only have a dog but also 2 daughters.
• On 3 March 2017, Mehr and Sussanne Khan were part of a party hosted by Fardeen Khan, but it ended up having an ugly fight, though the reason behind it is still unknown.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Divorced Bollywood Shaadis|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Arjun Rampal (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||29 March 1998|
|Husband/Spouse||Arjun Rampal (m. 1998-sep. 2018)
Daughters- Mahikaa Rampal (born in 2002), Myra Rampal (born in 2005)
|Parents||Father- Homi Jesia (Model, Worked in Air India - Died in 2015)
Mother- Vera Jesia (Airhostess)
Sister- Avan Jesia (Elder, Teacher & Novelist)
|Favourite Food||Parsi Dhansak|
|Favourite Model(s)||Shyamoli Varma, Vanessa Vaz, Chrissy Teigen|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Film||A Star Is Born (2018)|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Rohit Khosla, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Favourite Athlete||Andre Agassi (Tennis)|
|Car Collection||Toyota Corolla|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mehr Jesia
- Does Mehr Jesia smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mehr Jesia drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mehr was born into a Gujarati-Parsi family and has spent her childhood in Mumbai’s Dadar Parsi Colony.
- During her college days, she was expelled due to lack of attendance.
- Though she wasn’t good in studies, she was a fine athlete and had played badminton and snooker at the national level, and swam at state-level.
- She started her career as a model in 1980s.
- She won the ‘Femina Miss India Universe’ title in 1986.
- The same year, she went on to represent India for the ‘Miss Universe’ beauty pageant in Panama City.
- In 1998, she was offered a role in Dimple Kapadia starring ‘Zooni,’ but she declined the offer as she could barely speak Hindi.
- Instead of doing movies, she continued her modelling and later, was counted amongst India’s first supermodels.
- She first met Arjun Rampal at an airport when they were supposed to do a modelling assignment together for textile house ‘Vimal.’
- In 1994, she surprised everyone by quitting her modelling career when it was at its peak and started a modelling agency called ‘Face One.’
- She also got a life-changing offer to replace Italian model Isabella Rossellini as the new international face of the French fashion brand ‘Lancome,’ but she turned down the offer because she didn’t want to leave Mumbai.
- She had to pay for having an inter-religion marriage as she was thrown out of her religion, and wasn’t even allowed to enter a fire temple (place of worship for Parsis).
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have been a psychiatrist.
- Her ‘Hindi’ has always been atrocious.
- On 27 May 2018, after 20 years of marriage, Mehr and Arjun Rampal decided to separate their ways.