|Full Name||Vijay Varma|
|Famous Role||Ankit Malhotra in Bollywood film Pink (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-180 cm
in meters-1.80 m
in feet inches-5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-80 kg
in pounds-176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||29 March|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|College||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate course in acting|
|Debut||Film: Chittagong (2012)|
|Hobbies||Watching films, playing video games|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
- Does Vijay Varma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Vijay Varma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Vijay belongs to a Marwari family.
- He started his career as a theatre artist and did numerous plays.
- He later moved from Hyderabad to Pune where he did Post Graduate course in acting from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
- He got his first break in the short film ‘Shor’, directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. The film declared the Best Short Film at MIAAC festival, New York.
- In 2012, he got the role of Jhunku Roy in the feature film ‘Chittagong’, starring Manoj Bajpayee. The film won the Best Debut Director at National Film Awards.
- He got a signed DVD of Bollywood film ‘Piku’ from Amitabh Bachchan for his mother.
- He is a film fanatic and watches at least one film every day.
- He is also an avid video gamer.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)