Some Lesser Known Facts About Palki S Upadhyay
- Does Palki S Upadhyay smoke?: Not Known
- Does Palki S Upadhyay drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born in a well-renowned family as his father is a well-known cricketer and mother, a famous beauty expert.
- In 2002, she gave a headstart to her career by appearing on India’s largest broadcasting television network- Doordarshan as a news anchor, where she hosted for the regional and national channel.
- She was also assigned the tasks of shortlisting, formatting and writing stories on current affairs at Doordarshan.
- In 2004, she joined Hindustan Times as Staff Writer and wrote stories on civic and social issues.
- She worked there for one year and handled tasks such as giving film reviews, copy-editing segments of the Jaipur edition.
- In May 2005, she entered India’s largest English-language news television channel- CNN-News18 as an Anchor and Senior Editor.
- For over 10 years, she anchored various news and chat shows; interviewed various famous personalities of the country including cabinet ministers, opposition leaders, business heads, social activists, artists, authors, sports stars, film stars, and young achievers; did writing, formatting, and presentation work; reviewed books for IBNLive.com, and conducted live online chats related to various current affairs and public interest.
- In 2007, she was awarded the Best News Reader Award.
- She groomed herself as a successful anchor and journalist and moved on to iTV network in 2016.
- Palki is a multi-talented personality and loves doing artistic work like doing paintings on pots in her free time.
- Palki has contributed a lot to iTV network in a very short span of time, as she has hosted daily debates and discussions on a variety of issues ranging from politics to policy; guided and trained colleagues; has interviewed many trending personalities; contributed to daily news plan by performing story selection and resource allocation and many such tasks.
- In an interview, she told that she is in love with the love story of her parents and cherishes listening to it over and over again. Moreover, she would love to pen their story if she ever got the chance in future.
- She is a big lover of saree and is crazy about collecting them for various events.
- She has also reported on Iraqi refugees and Tibetans in India and conducted the Obama‘s presidential campaign.
- With her ardent love for sarees and passion for designing, she has come up with her own saree brand named Revya, which actually reflects her taste in sarees.
- In a talk with Indian Women Blog, she expressed her joy of living in a happy family after marriage. She told that she comes from a family where she was asked not to opt for odd hours at all, but now, she is in a kind of family where whenever some breaking news hit the floor, she is asked to rush out and cover that.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡