|Real Name||Parmish Verma|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Singer, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5' 11"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 July 1986|
|Age (As in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Sunam, Sangrur district, India|
|School||Yadavindra Public School, Patiala|
|Educational Qualification||He is a college dropout and had failed in a hotel management course in Sydney|
|Debut||Acting- Punjab Bolda (2011, in a small role)
Rocky Mental (2017, in a lead role)
Director & Model- "Thokda Reha" by Ninja (2015, Punjabi song)
Singer- "Main Aa Gaya" (2017)
|Family||Father- Satish Kumar Verma (Writer, Poet, Theatre artist, Professor)
Mother- Paramjit Verma (Professor)
Brother- Sukhan Verma (Younger)
Sister- Sherry Rana
|Hobbies||Gymmimg, Travelling, Writing poems, Collecting watches|
|Tattoos||Right biceps- "Believe" written
Left forearm- "Sukhan" written
Back- "Param Sat" written
|Controversies||• He has been alleged of copying the stories or concepts of the songs of other genre and using it in his Punjabi videos. Once a video titled "Parmish Verma Exposed" was released by Jagbani TV displaying videos of Parmish Verma, alongside the videos from which he had copied.
• On 13 April 2018, he, and his friend Laadi, were chased and then shot by 4-5 unknown attackers, at around 12:30 am, in sector 91 of Mohali while he was returning from a show in Delhi. Fortunately for Parmish and his friend, the attackers missed their gunshots as it hit the duo in their knees, and were rushed to the Fortis Hospital. After his narrow escape, he shared an emotional post on Facebook, thanking God and his fans for their prays.
After the incident, gangster Dilpreet Singh Dhahan took the responsibility of the attack by posting a message on his Facebook account.
On 15 April 2018, the Haryana Police arrested a suspected attacker from Solan district of Himachal Pradesh.
|Favourite Food||Punjabi cuisine|
|Favourite Song(s)||"Mukhda" by Amar Arshi
"Yaar Badneetiya" by Gurdas Maan
|Favourite Actor||Vin Diesel|
|Favourite Actress||VJ Bani|
|Favourite Color(s)||Black, White|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parmish Verma
- Does Parmish Verma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Parmish Verma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Parmish was born into a multireligious family of professors, to a Hindu father and a Sikh mother.
- His name is the combination of his parents’ name i.e. “Param”jit + Sat”ish” = Parmish.
- He was always fascinated towards acting as he used to work as a child artist in his father’s plays, and eventually joined his school’s theatre group when he was in 4th standard.
- He was a below average student, but was good in extra-curricular activities, such as – debates, theatre, and writing.
- After leaving his college in midway, he went to Sydney in Australia and did odd jobs like- washing utensils at a pub, and gradually he became a bartender and later ended up as being the Manager of that pub. In those difficult times, when he failed a hotel management course over there, his father motivated him and suggested him to come back to India and try his luck in acting and direction.
- He is very close to Gurdas Maan‘s family as his son, Gurikk Maan, gave him a helpful advice when he was in Australia.
- He returned to India in 2008, after which he started directing videos for aspiring artists in the Punjabi music industry.
- He became a household name with his appearance as an angry villain in Ninja‘s music videos.
- He grew a beard on the suggestion of his mother.
- He rose to fame with the video “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori” (2014), in which he described his struggle in Australia.
- He debuted his singing career with the song “Le Chakk Mai Aa Gaya”, which was also based on his struggle in Australia.
- He is a gym enthusiast and manages to go to the gym daily, in spite of his busy schedule. He is inspired by a Hollywood actor Vin Diesel to get the similar body build. He also admires VJ Bani amongst all the models and actresses, for having the best abdominal muscles.