Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Sunam, Sangrur
Age: 29 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Singer, Video Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||As an Actor
Film (Punjabi; in a supporting role): Punjab Bolda (2011)
Film (Punjabi; in a lead role): Rocky Mental (2017)
As a Director & Model
Music Video: "Thokda Reha" by Ninja (2015)
As a Singer
Song: "Main Aa Gaya" (2017)
|Date of Birth||3 July 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Hometown||Sunam, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|School||Yadavindra Public School, Patiala|
|Religion||As per his PR Team, Parmish Verma is a Sikh by faith.|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Travelling, Writing Poems, Reading, Collecting Watches|
|Tattoo(s)||• On The Left Forearm: His brother’s name “Sukhan”
• On The Back: “Param-Sat”
• On The Right Shoulder: "Believe"
• On The Right Gut: "Miles to go before I sleep"
|Controversies||• Parmish Verma got into a verbal spat with the self-assigned preacher of Sikhism, Gurjant Singh, after Gurjant criticised him for commenting positively on a music video featuring a dancing girl. Gurjant then started commenting on his work, religion, and background. After which, Parmish Verma gave a befitting reply to him.
• Parmish was alleged of copying the concepts of the songs of other genres and using them in his videos. Jagbani TV once released a video titled “Parmish Verma Exposed,” which displayed the videos of Parmish and the sources from where he had copied the concepts.
• On 13 April 2018, Parmish, along with his friend Laadi, were chased and shot by some unknown attackers at around 12:30 am in sector 91, Mohali. The duo suffered minor injuries and was rushed to the Fortis Hospital. While the police was still investigating the case, gangster, Dilpreet Singh Dhahan took the responsibility of the attack by making a post on his Facebook account. On 15 April 2018, Dhahan was arrested by the Haryana Police from Solan district of Himachal Pradesh.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Dr. Satish Verma (a professor, a renowned Punjabi writer, poet, and a theatre artist)
Mother- Paramjit Verma (a professor at the Punjabi University, Patiala)
|Siblings||Brother- Sukhan Verma
Sister- Sherry Rana
|Fitness Model||VJ Bani|
|Songs||“Mukhda” by Amar Arshi, “Yaar Badneetiya” by Gurdas Maan|
|Travel Destination||Santorini in Greece|
|Car Collection||Fortuner, Mercedes Benz G 63 AMG
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parmish Verma
- Does Parmish Verma drink alcohol?: Yes
- Parmish was born into a multireligious family of professors, to a Hindu father and a Sikh mother.
- His name is the combination of his parents’ name i.e. “Param”jit + Sat”ish” = Parmish.
- He was always fascinated towards acting as he used to work as a child artist in his father’s plays, and eventually joined his school’s theatre group when he was in 4th standard.
- He was a below average student, but was good in extra-curricular activities, such as – debates, theatre, and writing.
- After leaving his college in midway, he went to Sydney in Australia and did odd jobs like- washing utensils at a pub, and gradually he became a bartender and later ended up as being the Manager of that pub. In those difficult times, when he failed a hotel management course over there, his father motivated him and suggested him to come back to India and try his luck in acting and direction.
- He is very close to Gurdas Maan‘s family as his son, Gurikk Maan, gave him a helpful advice when he was in Australia.
- He returned to India in 2013, after which he started directing videos for aspiring artists in the Punjabi music industry.
- He became a household name with his appearance as an angry villain in Ninja‘s music videos.
- He grew a beard on the suggestion of his mother.
- He rose to fame with the video “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori” (2014), in which he described his struggle in Australia.
- He debuted his singing career with the song “Le Chakk Mai Aa Gaya”, which was also based on his struggle in Australia.
- He is a gym enthusiast and manages to go to the gym daily, in spite of his busy schedule. He is inspired by a Hollywood actor Vin Diesel to get the similar body build. He also admires VJ Bani amongst all the models and actresses, for having the best abdominal muscles.
- Click Here to view the video of Parmish Verma’s biography.