Age: 33 Years
Marriage Date: 15 November 2021
|Real Name||Anwita Paul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 51 Kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||20 February 1990|
|Age (as of 2023)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Hometown||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|School||The Assam Valley School, Assam|
|College||Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in acting|
|Debut||Film Debut: CityLights (2014)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Chartered Accountant)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Sidharth Malhotra|
|Actress||Vidya Balan, Parineeti Chopra, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||15 November 2021
|Marriage Place||Oberoi Sukhvilas, Chandigarh
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajkummar Rao (Actor)
|Assets/Properties||In July 2022, Patralekha and Rajkummar bought a luxury triplex apartment in Mumbai’s plush Juhu locality for nearly Rs 44 crores from late actress Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor’s daughter and actress Janhvi Kapoor. The Economic Times|
Some lesser known facts about Patralekha
- Does Patralekha smoke?: No
- Does Patralekha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Patralekha is the wife of actor Rajkummar Rao.
- Her family wanted her to be Chartered Accountant, but she wanted to be an actress.
- Her other name is Anwita, but she uses the name Patralekha, which was given by her grand-mother.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She was a sports all-rounder in her school days, whether it’s swimming, horse-riding, or basketball.
- She did an acting crash course from Barry John’s acting school.
- She considers Vidya Balan as her inspiration.
- She is an avid dog lover and has around 8 pet dogs back in her hometown, Shillong.
- Before acting, she worked in B.R.Chopra’s production house.
- She belongs to a Bengali family background.
|↑1||The Economic Times|