|Profession(s)||Journalist, Poet, Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1965|
|Age (as of 2022)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Government Gorkhi Higher Secondary School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||• Maharani Laxmi Bai Govt. College Of Excellence, Gwalior
• Govt MJSPG College, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh
|Educational Qualification(s) Facebook- Rakesh Pathak||• Master of Arts in Military Science from Maharani Laxmi Bai Govt. College of Excellence
• Master of Arts in History from Maharani Laxmi Bai Govt. College of Excellence
• A Doctor of Philosophy from from Maharani Laxmi Bai Govt. College of Excellence
|Religion||Hinduism Sambad English|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shailbala Martin (IAS Officer)
|Wife/Spouse||Pratima Pathak (teacher at Sanatana Dharma) (died in 2015)
|Children||Daughter(s)- Shachi Pathak, Soumya Pathak
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rakesh Pathak
- Rakesh Pathak is an an Indian journalist.
- In 1986, he was appointed as the Vice President of Madhya Pradesh Badminton Association.
- In 1987, Rakesh Pathak started working at Mahadaji Scindia Hockey Academy.
- He worked as a chief news reporter at the at Lok Gatha News agency from 14 January 1988 to 1 December 1988. Following that, he worked as a news reporter at Sandhya Samachar, a Hindi news publication house.
- In 1993, he was appointed as an editor at Nav Prabhat, Gwalior.. He left the organization after almost seven years and then joined NaiDunia, a Hindi daily and a production of Jagran Prakashan Ltd. Later that year, he was appointed as an editor at Pradesh Today. He has been the editor-in-chief of Karmaveer, a Hindi magazine, since 2018.
- In April 2022, Rakesh Pathak publicly announced his relation with Shailbala Martin. Shailbala is a 2009 batch Indian Administrative Service officer of the Madhya Pradesh cadre who was appointed as an additional secretary in the General Administration Department of the Madhya Pradesh government on 25 January 2022. Taking to his Facebook account, Rakesh wrote,
Today we are introducing you to our happiness and sorrow partner Miss Shailbala Martin Shailbala Martin. Shail ji is a resident of Indore. She is an IAS officer of MP cadre. Collector, Corporation Commissioner. She has played the responsibility of many important posts in the Government of MP. These days, she is posted as Additional Secretary (General Administration Department) in the Ministry of State, Vallabh Bhawan, Bhopal. Of course I will write. Recently, in a family event, both daughters Saumya and Shachi introduced Shail to the whole family. The entire family, including the maternal grandmother of the daughters, warmly welcomed Shail to the Pathak family. We both got the blessings of the entire family including Shail’s elder brothers Vinay ji and Vinod ji. My wife Pratima had left on the journey of Anant in the year 2015 after completing the age given by nature. With his indomitable lifestyle, he fought blood cancer for five years. Now the further journey will be decided with Shell. Your best wishes will pave our way.”
We are friends for the past two years and during this period it was realised we both share the same thoughts. We often used to meet during news debates. Now, we have decided to live together and therefore, we are going to marry soon.”
- Rakesh’s daughter Soumya Pathak also took to social media to post a welcoming message for her father’s to-be wife. On Facebook, she posted a picture with the caption,
Welcoming Shailbala Martin to our family. Lot’s of love and best wishes to Papa and you for this beautiful new journey that you are about to start. “
- Rakesh Pathak is also a novelist and poet in addition to being a journalist. He frequently shares his poems on his social media accounts. A small piece of his poem is as follows,
पृथ्वी,किसके सिरहानेसिर रख कर सोती हो तुम,कौन थपकियाँ देकर सुलाता है तुम्हेंक्या देखती होअपने सपनों में ?क्षितिज के आख़िरी छोर परसबकी आँख बचाकरजब आसमान ने पहली बारतुम्हारी उँगलियों के पोरों को चूमा थातब लजा तो गईं होगी तुम!आधी रात बाद बादलों की ओट मेंआइस पाइस खेलते तारों कीधमा चौकड़ी सेखलल तो पड़ता होगा तुम्हारी नींद में! कहते हैं शेषनाग के फन पर टिकी हो तुमतो क्या कभी सुस्ताते नहीं शेषनाग?दिन भर तुम्हारी गोद मेंसितौलिया खेलती नदियों कोक्या लोरियाँ सुना कर सुलाती हो तुम?और ये ऊँचे पहाड़ आसमान के कानों मेंचुगलियां तो नहीं करते तुम्हारी? तुम्हें तो पता होगाये शांत समुद्र अक्सरइतने बेचैन होकरक्यों मचल उठते हैं?मूसलाधार बारिशों में भीगता तो होगातुम्हारा भी मन।आकाशगंगाओं मेंअपने पुरखों को ढूंढतीतो होंगी तुम्हारी आँखेंकभी सोचा है कहाँ गड़ी हैतुम्हारी गर्भ नाल,कौन हैं तुम्हारे सहोदर?कभी बैठना घड़ी दो घड़ीफुरसत में मेरे पाससुनना है मुझे तुम्हारे और आसमानके प्रेम के किस्से। (‘दखल प्रकाशन’ से प्रकाशित मेरे कविता संग्रह *”बसंत के पहले दिन से पहले*” में से”
- Rakesh Pathak once praised Shailbala for her writing skills through his Facebook account. He wrote,
Apart from being a diligent and sensitive administrator, Shail also writes occasionally. His series ‘Aami Ek Jazabor’ (Main Ek Yayawar) can be read on his Facebook wall. In this, they see and record the world around them from a different perspective. If she continues to write like this, then in future her book will come with the same title.”