Husband: Vinod Kapri
Age: 41 Years
Education: Graduate In Mass Communication
|Famous For||Being the wife of the senior journalist and filmmaker, Vinod Kapri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 December 1985 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||34 Years|
|School||Frank Anthony Public School, Delhi|
|College/University||Delhi University, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Mass Communication|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Dancing|
|Tattoo(s)||• On The Left Arm: Butterfly
• On The Left Wrist: Maa
|Controversy||Sakshi Joshi landed into a controversy over her heated argument with a person named Yashwant Singh during a show. Sakshi accused Singh of harassing her over the call after the show. Singh was arrested by the police following Sakshi's complaint. However, he was later released on bail. Sakshi was also terminated from her post in IBN7.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 2009|
|Children||Son- Aaryaman Kapri
|Parents||Father- Umesh Joshi (News Editor at Total TV)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Pasta, Noodles, Cheese Chilly, Upma|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sakshi Joshi
- Sakshi Joshi is a News Anchor and an Associate Editor at News24.
- She started her career as a correspondent-cum-anchor at India TV.
- Subsequently, she worked at IBN7 as a news anchor.
- Joshi has worked as a show producer at BBC World Service.
- Sakshi has hosted shows like “News24 Manthan,” “5 ki Panchayat,” and “Paksh-Vipaksh at News24.”
- She loves animals and has a pet dog, Soccer.
- In 2017, when a person named Sandeep Upadhyay made some vulgar comments on her Facebook post, Sakshi filed a case against him in the court.
- In 2018, while sharing the Facebook post of a news reporter named Nidhi Shree, who was molested by a person in Shimla from where she was reporting about that year’s New Year celebration, Sakhi, highlighted a similar incident, which had happened with her when she was reporting from the Moradabad Lok Sabha Constituency during the nomination of the popular Indian cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin.
- In June 2019, Sakshi, along with her husband, Vinod Kapri, announced that they would be adopting the baby girl who was found abandoned on a garbage heap in the Nagaur area of Rajasthan. They named her Pihu. Unfortunately, the girl couldn’t survive long and breathed her last breath on 8 July 2019.