|Full Name||Rohit Shekhar Singh Tiwari|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Family||Father- N. D. Tiwari (Politician, Died in 2018)
Mother- Ujjwala Tiwari (Retired Lecturer)
Brother- 1 (half-brother)
|Address||A house in Defense Colony, South-Delhi|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading, Watching comedy shows & tennis|
|Favourite Comedian||Kapil Sharma|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||His property estimated to be worth several hundred crores.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohit Shekhar Tiwari
- Rohit was born as an illegitimate child of an affair between his mother and the Congress leader N. D. Tiwari.
- His mother was in a relationship with Tiwari since the late 1960s. At that time, her marriage was going through a rough patch, whereas, Tiwari was already married to his wife Late Sushila Tiwari (died in 1991).
- In 1995, he along with his mother tried to reach Tiwari but his security guards prevented them from meeting Tiwari.
- His last effort to reach his father in 2005 gone in vain, after which he decided to file a paternity suit to claim that Tiwari was his biological father in 2007. Just after filing a case, he suffered a “heart attack” and a “cerebral stroke,” which made him partially paralyzed for a year.
- In 2008, her son Rohit filed a paternity suit where he claimed Tiwari as his biological father.
- On 24 April 2014, the Delhi High Court announced him as Tiwari’s biological son on the basis of his and Tiwari’s DNA test.
- On 14 May 2014, his mother married N. D. Tiwari, in a ceremony that took place in Lucknow.
- Apart from his mother, he has also been raised by his nanny, Jozie.
- He is an avid music lover and has received training in Indian classical music from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi.