|Real Name||Russell Mehta|
|Profession||Businessperson (Diamantaire )|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year-1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||A bunglow in South- Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Arun Ramniklal Mehta (Chairman of Rosy Blue group of Companies)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Children||Son- Viraj Mehta
Daughter- Diya Mehta, Shloka Mehta
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Turnover||INR 4000 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Russell Mehta
- Russell Mehta was born into a Gujarati family in Bhavnagar and his father used to cotton farming initially.
- He is now an Indian diamantaire and the managing director of the company- ‘Rosy Blue’, one of the world’s largest diamojewelryery companies and owns the retail brand- ‘Orra’.
- More than 50 years ago, their company began trading as ‘B Arunkumar’ and still continues to be a leading, trusted and successful suppliers in the diamond industry.
- Rosy Blue has more than 30 stores in all over India and they also have a stronghold in the international market as they have their diamond trade in 12 other countries around the world.
- Russell’s youngest brother-in-law, Dilip Mehta, chosen by his father Arun Mehta to launch the Antwerp unit of Rosy Blue and divides his time between Belgium and Dubai.
- His son is married into the Amit Jatia’s family who holds the MC Donald’s franchise in India and his youngest daughter- Shloka Mehta is marrying the eldest son of Mukesh Ambani– Akash Ambani.