Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Baswana
- Sandeep Baswana is an Indian actor who is known for his roles in Indian television series such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000), Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna (2008), and Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat (2017).
- Sandeep initially worked as a model and appeared in several TV commercials for popular brands including Kwality Wall’s, L.G., and Britannia. In an interview, he talked about how he wanted to become part of cinema and said,
When I came from Hissar, I started with modelling and ads. I just wanted to be part of cinema…bas kaam karna aur seekhna tha. The idea was to be a part of the creative process in whatever capacity it could be — actor, writer, director or anything! While acting, I never used to rest in vanity vans but hang around with the crew and technical team learning new things. I started writing long time back.”
- In 2000, Sandeep appeared in the popular TV serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi in which he played the role of Sahil Virani. In this show, he was seen sharing the screen with several popular actors including Mandira Bedi, Ronit Roy, and former actress Smriti Irani.
- He played the role of Kuldeep Shekhawat in the TV series Vish Ya Amrit Sitara (2018), which was broadcast on Colors TV.
- Sandeep has played a variety of roles in Hindi television series including Dr Jatin in Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2007), Rajveer Shehrawat in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna (2008), and Munna Sharma in Hitler Didi (2011).
- In 2018, he appeared as a contestant in the Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss 12.
- Baswana said in an interview that he didn’t have time to go to the gym, but he did other physical exercises like push-ups, stretching, and skipping whenever he had free time.
- Sandeep drinks at least two liters of milk every day; he also loves consuming desi ghee.
- Sandeep consumes alcoholic beverages occasionally.
- Baswana once said in an interview that he needed a small amount of footage of the actress Alia Bhatt for the film Haryana (2022). However, Sandeep and his wife sent an email to Alia Bhatt personally, and to their surprise, she replied. This was in contrast to all the sources their team contacted, who all quoted a significant price and inquired about if they had Bhatt’s permission to use her footage. Later, Alia’s crew made certain Sandeep’s film had everything it needed.