|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film, Child Actor: Chittagong (2012)
Film, Actor: Umrika (2015)
|Date of Birth||13 April 1993 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||27 Years|
|School||• Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan School, Kolkata
• Carmel High School, Kolkata
|College/University||University of Calcutta Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sauraseni Maitra
- Sauraseni Maitra is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Bengali cinema.
- She was born in a Bengali family.
- At the age of 8, she started working as a model. Her debut ramp walk was for Pantaloons.
- She was featured in a TV commercial with the popular Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone.
- In an interview, she shared how she had started her journey as a model and actor, she said,
I was into modelling from my childhood and took part in Hau Mau Khau. Though I didn’t win it, the production house later cast me in a lot of ad campaigns. I’ve been modelling for almost all magazines, newspapers etc since I was in Class IX. My parents were very supportive, but told me not to go overboard with it and let it affect my studies. My thakuma didn’t approve at first, but later, when my parents explained things to her, she was cool about it. I made my film debut with Prashant Nair’s Chittagong and then worked in his film, Umrika. That’s when I got interested in acting.”
- She has acted in various films like ‘Generation Ami’ (2018), ‘Byomkesh Gotro’ (2018), ‘Finally Bhalobasha’ (2019), and ‘Synthetic Sati’ (2019).
- She played the role of Mira in the Zee5’s original web-series, ‘Lalbazaar’ (2020).
- She loves to wear a white linen shirt with well-fitted shorts.
- Her favourite accessories are watches, shades, and sneakers.
- She shared her makeup routine in an interview, she said,
Makeup and beauty tips: Basic cleansing, toning and moisturising are what I follow regularly. I also apply warm coconut oil and shampoo my hair with reetha water. I don’t know how to do makeup and have no foundation or blusher at home. I just wear dark lipsticks and sunscreen when I step out.”
- She has worked with the Indian film director, Anjan Dutt, she shared her experience working with him, she said,
It’s been great because I have always been his ardent fan. I have grown up listening to his songs and watching his films. I did not have scenes with him in Aami Ashbo Phirey or in Byomkesh Gowtro. Here I am paired with him. Initially, I was definitely a bit tense; however, once we were on the floor, everything was super easy.”
- She is a die heart fan of the famous Bollywood actor, Shah Rukh Khan.