|Full Name||Seema Sajdeh Khan and Seema Sachdev Khan Facebook Amar Ujala|
|Profession(s)||Fashion Designer and Stylist|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Sohail Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||8 March 1977 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||43 Years|
|Ethnicity||Punjabi Bollywood Shaadis|
|Tattoo(s)||• On Her Wrist: Three Birds
• On Her Ring Finger: Her sons' names Nirvan and Yohan
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sohail Khan (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||Year 1998|
|Children||Son(s)- Nirvaan Khan (born in 2000) and Yohan Khan (born in 2011 through IVF surrogacy)
|Parents||Father- Arjun Sajdeh (Works as non-executive director at Cornerstone Sport and Entertainment Private Limited)
Mother- Kiran Sajdeh
|Siblings||Brother- Bunty Sajdeh (Founder at Cornerstone Sport and Entertainment Private Limited)
Sister- Richa Sajdeh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seema Khan
- She is basically from Delhi, and she was brought up in Mumbai.
- She owns a clothing store ‘Seema Khan’ in Mumbai and Dubai, and she is the co-founder of the fashion label ‘Bandra 190.’
- She also runs a Spa & Salon- Khallista, at Bandra Mumbai.
- Her famous Indian celebrity clients are Shilpa Shetty, Malaika Arora Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Kareena Kapoor.
- Seema met Sohail Khan in one of their friends’ party, and after dating for a few years, the couple secretly got married in 1998. Later, Sohail’s family organized their wedding following both Hindu and Islamic rituals.
- There were rumours of Seema and Sohail’s seperartion in 2017, after the news of an affair between Sohail and Huma Qureshi heated up. Later, in an interview, Seema said,
I don’t know what is giving rise to these rumours. I was there at Panvel, as were my kids and my in-laws. I honestly didn’t see Huma there, so I don’t know if she was there or not. The farmhouse is huge and there were over 500 guests present, so no, I didn’t see her. She is friends with my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law too. She is also the brand ambassador for CCL (Celebrity Cricket League, where Sohail Khan promotes the Mumbai team), but now I don’t think they (Sohail and Huma) hang out.”
- In 2020, after she appeared in the Netflix show ‘The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives,’ speculations were made again that Seema and Sohail were living seperately. In the show, Seema talked about her son Nirvaan, she said,
You are talking as if I live across the ocean. I live across the street. I don’t see enough of him. He stays with his dad, and he comes here and sleeps. It’s one of the most annoying things about Nirvaan.”
- In her leisure time, she travels and parties with her family and friends.