Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Ayyampettai, Tamilnadu
Height: 5' 5"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 140 lbs
|Debut||Film: Subramaniapuram (2008)
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 January 2007|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Supergood Subramani
- Supergood Subramani is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Tamil and Malayalam cinema. He is best known for his performance in films like Jai Bhim, Kavalthurai Ungal Nanban.
- Supergood Subramani made his acting debut in 2008 with Sasikumar directed crime drama film “Subramaniapuram.” The low budget Tamil-language film stared Jai, Swathi, Ganja Karuppu, Samuthirakani, and Supergood Subramani in the lead roles and it proved to be one of the biggest commercially successful films of the year. Later, the film was also dubbed into Malayalam and remade in Kannada with the name “Prem Adda.” Hindi film director Anurag Kashyap, in one of his interviews, has revealed that he took inspiration from “Subramaniapuram” for making the “Gangs of Wasseypur” film series.
- Although his movie was a blockbuster in Kollywood, he did not receive any acting offer for more than five years. He made his comeback with the film “Mundasupatti,” a period comedy film, which was directed by Ram Kumar and produced by C. V. Kumar under Thirukumaran Entertainment and Fox Star Studios banners. Supergood Subramani showed his acting skills by playing the role of Priest in the film. In the same year, he became part of some other commercially successful films including “Amara Kaaviyam” as Petti Kadai owner, “Oru Oorla Rendu Raja” as Hospital Attendee, and “Pisaasu” as Adaikalam (Auto Driver).
- Supergood Subramani has worked in more than 50 Tamil films. He has proved himself by delivering a number of versatile roles in his films. Some of his most popular film include “Mahabalipuram,” “Rajini Murugan,” “Hara Hara Mahadevaki,” “Iravukku Aayiram Kangal,” and “Kavalthurai Ungal Nanban.”
- Apart from doing films, Supergood Subramani has also acted in a crime thriller web series “November Story.” The web series featured Subramani in the role of a Police constable. It was released in Tamil-language on 20 May 2021 Disney+ Hotstar and received huge popularity over the OTT platform.
- Supergood Subramani also runs a YouTube channel by the name “Supergood Subramani – Mundaasupatti Saamiyar.” He shares some random clips of himself from his films and video conferences on his channel.
- In 2021, Supergood Subramani was casted in the Indian Tamil-language legal drama film “Jai Bhim.” The film showcased a 1993 true incident that involved a legal case fought by Justice K. Chandru on behalf of Senggeni, a member of the Irular tribe community, seeking justice for her husband, Rajakannu, who went missing from the police station. Subramani played the role of Veerasamy, a head constable in the film and gained huge popularity for it.