Suvigya Sharma Age, Death, Caste, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Profession: Painting Artist And Fashion Designer
Wife: Charu Sharma
|Profession||• Painting artist
• Fashion designer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Citation Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176.7 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet & inches- 5' 8" in
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2012: Bharat Gaurav Award
• 2016: His Timeless Miniature Art was showcased at Make in India Event.
• He name is written in India Book of Records and the Asia Book of Records for his 4D effect Siddhi Vinayak Painting
• Achieved a milestone of painting artworks for more than 100 celebrities.
|Date of Birth||28 July 1983 (Thursday)|
|School||• Maharaja Sawai Mansingh School situated at Rambagh, Jaipur
• Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Vidyashram at Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur
|College/University||• Bhawanipur Education Society College, Kolkata
• Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Foreign Trade & Export Management|
|Hobbies||Painting and Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Abhigya Sharma
|Parents||Father- R.K. Sharma (painting artist)
Mother- Meenakshi Sharma (homemaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suvigya Sharma
- Suvigya Sharma is an Indian artist and fashion designer. He is an art creator who has made a renowned presence in the world of art and fashion. He is a miniature artist, painter, fashion designer, canvas artist, and lifelike portrait creator. He gained fame for his restoration works at Singapore Art Museum, City Palace in Jaipur, and Jama Masjid. In addition to this, he is an artist who has painted artworks for many famous personalities. His unique style of creating a fusion of 24-carat goldwork with semi-precious embedded stones is what makes his artworks stand out from the rest.
- Suvigya’s father R.K. is a painting artist who paints miniature artworks and has created many artworks for some of the famous business families including Ambanis and Birlas. He loved art since childhood and started painting at the age of 7. He also liked dancing since teenager and started teaching dance as a teenager.
- Suvigya began his career as an artist in Mumbai. He founded Art Mahal in 2001 and is also its creative director. His specialization lies in painting lifelike portraits, miniature artworks, and Tanjore paintings. He has a large client base including some famous names like Sachin Tendulkar, Hillary Clinton, L.N. Mittal, Barak Obama, Sanjay Dutt, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherji, Aditya Chopra, and the Ambani’s.
He has also designed and painted the cover of Chef Vikas Khanna’s coffee table book, Utsav, and has also painted the portrait of India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Chef Vikas Khanna’s book cover also bought him recognition in which he painted the Chef and some of his dishes. Suvigya believes that the turning point in his life was the day when Priyanka Chopra bought his painting. She not just bought his painting but told other celebrities about it who noticed the artwork.
- After gaining success in the art and fashion industry, Suvigya stepped into the digital domain for developing digital artworks. In 2021, he came up with his first Non-Fungible Token (NFT) and revealed its physical copy in Mumbai, India.
- He has completed a long journey as an artist and showcased his artworks on multiple platforms including:
- The Art of India and Open Palm Court Event in Chennai and Delhi during 2007-09
- The Mythologies of India Event in Mumbai in 2009
- The Golden Era at Breach Candy, Mumbai in 2010
- The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, Mumbai in 2013
- The Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai in 2014
- At the Forever Eternal ‘Pichwai Kamalnayan Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai in 2015
- The Art of Royals and Timeless Miniature art in Mumbai in 2016
- In 2017, he was also appointed by Smile Foundation as the Goodwill Ambassador of Rajasthan