Age: 45 Years
Father: Vishwa Mohan Badola
Wife: Rajeshwari Sachdev
|Profession(s)||Actor and Director|
|Famous Role||Neeraj Khanna in Koshish – Ek Aashaa (2000), which was aired on Zee TV
|Debut||Film (Actor): 'Haasil' (2003)- as 'Javed'
TV (Actor): 'Banegi Apni Baat' (1994)- as 'Ayushman' aired on Zee TV
|Date of Birth||7 January 1974 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||45 Years|
|School(s)||• Sardar Patel Vidyalaya in New Delhi
• Bharti Vidya Bhavan in Delhi
|College/University||Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, Delhi|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Singing, Writing, and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||24 November 2004|
|Wife/Spouse||Rajeshwari Sachdev (Actress and Singer)
|Children||Son- Devagya Badola
|Parents||Father- Vishwa Mohan Badola (Actor and Journalist)
Mother- Susheela Badola
• Alka Kaushal (Actress)
• Kalindi Badola (RJ on Radio Mirchi)
|Favourite Actor||Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favourite Film(s)||Mughal-E-Azam (1960) and Sholay (1975)
|Favourite Singer(s)||R. D. Burman and Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Sports||Cricket, Hockey, and Football|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Virat Kohli|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Varun Badola
- Varun Badola is a famous Indian Television actor.
- He is from Uttarakhand and used to live in Delhi.
- He was not a good student in school, but he used to love reading poetry.
- Rahul Sanghvi and Ajay Jadeja, who played for the Indian national cricket team were his schoolmates and friends.
- After completing his graduation, he shifted to Mumbai and worked in his sister’s production house as a costume coordinator.
- He worked as an assistant director with the Bollywood director Tigmanshu Dhulia for 5 years. In an interview, Varun said that Tigmanshu was his godfather.
- In 1994, he debuted in the serial Banegi Apni Baat. Some of his popular TV serials are Koshish – Ek Aashaa (2000), Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (2001), Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein (2006), and Phir Subah Hogi (2012).
- He appeared in various Bollywood movies like Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh (2005), Jai Ho (2014), Azhar (2016), and Fraud Saiyaan (2019).
- In 2001, he met his wife Rajeshwari on the sets of Indian musical game show ‘Antakshari.’ In 2004, Varun did a film with her, and soon, they decided to marry each other. On 19 April 2004, they got engaged and in the same year, they got married.
- On 10 May 2010, their son was born at the Benzer Hospital, Lokhandwala.
- In 2019, he was roped in for the Indian TV serial Mere Dad Ki Dulhan opposite Shweta Tiwari, aired on Sony TV.
- Varun and his wife have acted together in the play ‘Shabd Leela’ which is based on Dr Dharamveer Bharati’s love letters.
- He is a dog lover and owns a dog named ‘Sargent.’