|Full name||Warda Khan S Nadiadwala Warda Khan - Facebook|
|Known for||Being the wife of producer Sajid Nadiadwala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-34-36|
|Award||In 2018, she won the award for 'The Most Spalicious Mom' at the Asia Spa Awards.|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1975 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||47 Years|
|School||Nirmala Rani High School, Bangalore|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||18 November 2000|
|Husband/Spouse||Sajid Nadiadwala (producer)
|Parents||Father- Aziz Khan (actor)
Mother- Zohra Khan (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Faiz Khan (actor)
Sister- Uroosa Khan (actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Warda Khan
- Warda Khan is an Indian journalist who is known for being the wife of producer Sajid Nadiadwala.
- When she was sixteen years old, she met Sajid for the first time during an interview.
- Warda and Sajid got married in the year 2000. His first wife was Divya Bharti who died in 1993. In an interview, Warda talked about Divya Bharti and said,
Divya is still very much a part of our lives. On her anniversaries and birthdays, we speak to each other. When my children watch her movies, they call her ‘Badi Mummy’. So, guys, she is still a very, very beautiful part of our lives. I have not tried to replace her ever. I have made my own place. Memories are always beautiful. So, stop trolling me! She is a part of my life, and we are enjoying. Sometimes people say, ‘Divya Bharti bahot acchi thi. Of course, bahot acchi thi yaar. We love her. She is very much a part of my life.”
- In 2004, she started working as a producer in Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. The first film she produced was ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004).’
- In 2015, in an interview, Wardha revealed that Sajid had never proposed to her, but she proposed to him. She further said,
I first met him on Divya Bharti’s first death anniversary when I was 16. One meeting and I knew he was the one. It took me eight years of hard work to make him fall in love with me. I used to find ways to meet him — stories, interviews or just land up on his shoot. I was obsessed with Sajid. I tried so hard to patao him that I would even take my articles to him. Sometimes, he would get irritated with me and tell his office staff to tell me he was out when actually he was there. Today, they call me bhabhi. Sajid never proposed to me, I proposed to him. One day I told him on the phone that when we get married in the future… and he just hung up on me. If you love, love madly and passionately, love cannot be half-hearted. The honeymoon isn’t over for us even though today we have children. I still can’t believe we are married. Itni shiddat se Sajid mila mujhe, meine bahut dua ki na.”
- She is not a professional model but in 2017, she modelled for a jewellery brand that was based on celebrating women from different fields and sectors of life.
- In 2019, she won the award for ‘The Most Spalicious Mom’ at the Asia Spa Awards. In an interview, she talked about her fitness regime and said,
I love working out. Staying fit is my motive and come what may, I always make sure I am training. Sajid makes me try all different kinds of workouts and he sometimes even designs them for me. Through these videos I want to inspire women to stay fit and just like me I hope every husband, son or brother pushes the women in the family to stay fit just like mine.”
- In 2020, she recorded a song titled “Yeh Zindagi” along with the writer Farhad Samji which was directed by her elder son Subhan. The song was a tribute to the frontline workers who were working during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Farhad shared the video’s link on social media and wrote,
‘Yeh Zindagi’ Fikra naa kar, Sabra tu Kar, tere desh ka yeh hai Sahara! A tribute from us to the ones who can’t be thanked enough! #YehZindagi is out now!” Aditya Dev has arranged the number.”
- Warda shares a very strong bond with Kriti Sanon. In 2021, she shared a picture on Instagram in which she was seen hugging Kriti Sanon. She captioned the image and wrote, ‘There’s nothing that a hug can’t cure.’
- In 2021, the Bollywood film ‘Tadap’ was released under the Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment banner. In an interview, she talked about the film and said,
I am really very excited for Tadap because it is a beautiful love story. Anyone who has loved someone in his or her life, and loved with full dedication, this movie is all those people who are in love.”
- In 2021, she dedicated the Favourite Bollywood Movie award won by the film ‘Chhichhore’ at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards to actor Sushant Singh Rajput. The film was produced under the Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment banner.
- In 2022, she shared that her husband kept things of his ex-wife Divya Bharti with him.
- In 2022, she got a chance to speak about the environmental concerns at Dubai Expo 2022 on the occasion of Women’s Day.
- She is often featured in various newspapers.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workouts on social media.
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.