Father: Rammakant Dayama
Age: 25 Years
|Full Name||Yashaswini R Dayama|
|Other Names||Yashasvini Dayama, Yashaswini Dyama, Yashaswini Dayma|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Playback Singer, Voice Over Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet inches- 5’ 1”
|Debut||Film: Phobia (2016)|
|Date of Birth||25 October 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College||St. Xaviers College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.A. Major in Political Science The Hindu
• Degree in Mass Media
|Hobbies||Listening To Music, Shopping, and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ramakant Dayma (Actor)
Mother- Asha Dayama
|Siblings||Brother- Prabuddh Dayama (Actor)
|Actresses||Emma Stone, Alia Bhatt|
|Films||'Parks and Recreation' (2009) and 'Lootera' (2013)|
|TV Show||Westworld (2016)|
|Travel Destination||New York|
|Cartoon Characters||Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse|
|Books||The Bridges of Madison County, Series of Harry Potter|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yashaswini Dayama
- Yashaswini Dayama is an Indian actor and mainly works in YouTube videos.
- She used to participate in co-curricular activities in her school days.
- She met an advertising agent, Tejas Sawant through her brother. She auditioned for a TV commercial and got selected.
- She has featured in various TV commercials, including Airtel 4G, Hike, Micromax, and Coca Cola.
- Yashaswini came into the limelight in 2016 after playing the role of Alia Bhatt‘s best friend- ‘Jackie’ in the film, ‘Dear Zindagi’ (2016).
- In 2017, she did a short film, ‘Ruhaan- The story of a lost boy.’
- She has acted in many web-series, including ‘Adulting’ (2016), ‘Made in Heaven’ (2019), and ‘Delhi Crime’ (2019).
- In 2020, she appeared in the Hindi short film, ‘Devi,’ along with the actors like Kajol, Shruti Haasan, and Neena Kulkarni.
- Her name was listed in the ‘Special Mention’ of ‘Forbes 30 under 30’ magazine.
- She is an animal lover and often posts pictures with dogs on her social media accounts.