|Real Name||Yusuf Khan Pathan|
|Nickname||Lethal Weapon, Steeler, Run Machine, The Beast Role|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 88 kg
in Pounds- 194 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 10 June 2008 vs Pakistan in Dhaka
ODI- 24 September 2007 vs Pakistan in Johannesburg
|Jersey Number||#28 (India)
#24 (IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||Baroda, India Green, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals|
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Likes to play against||Pakistan
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Records (main ones)||• Scored the 2nd fastest IPL century (in 37 balls) against Mumbai Indians in 2010, above him is Chris Gayle with a century in 30 balls.
• Scored the 2nd fastest half-century in Ranji Trophy (in 18 balls), above him is Bandeep Singh who scored a half-century in 15 balls.
• He holds the record for the fastest IPL half-century (in 15 balls) against Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2014.
• He was the 4th highest scorer and 3rd highest wicket-taker in the 2004-05 Ranji Trophy season.
|Career Turning Point||Performances in the 2007 Deodhar Trophy.|
|Date of Birth||17 November 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|School||MES High School, Baroda|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Mehmood Khan Pathan
Mother- Samimbanu Pathan
Brother- Irfan Pathan (Cricketer, Step-brother)
Sisters- Shagufta Pathan (Younger)
|Controversies||• He slapped a boy during a Ranji Trophy match between Baroda and Jammu and Kashmir for passing some comments.
• He also slapped a guy publicly when he was coming out of somewhere with his family.
• On 16 March 2017, in New Delhi, the BCCI conducted a routine anti-doping test during a domestic T20 tournament, where they took Yusuf Pathan's urine sample, which he failed as his test sample contained Terbutaline, a specified substance prohibited by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). As a result, the BCCI suspended him for 5 months on doping violation, from 15 August 2017 to 14 January 2018.
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Hashim Amla, VVS Laxman and Viv Richards
Bowler: Wasim Akram and Shane Warne
|Favourite Food||Biryani and mutton korma|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite Hotel||The Rajputana Palace Sheraton Hotel in Jaipur|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Afreen Khan (Physiotherapist)
|Marrige Date||27 March 2013
Sons- Ayaan, 1 more
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yusuf Pathan
- Does Yusuf Pathan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Yusuf Pathan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Yusuf made his T20 international debut in the finals of 2007 World T20 against Pakistan, but only manage to score 15 runs.
- There has been a couple of incidents where he slapped people publicly.
- He grew up in a Mosque in Baroda.
- Yusuf Pathan is his step-brother.
- He and his brother has a cricket academy in Baroda called Cricket Academy of Pathans (CAP).
- He loves doing wildlife adventure.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)