Height: 6' 1"
Girlfriend: Gabriella Demetriades
Age: 46 Years
|Real Name||Arjun Rampal|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||26 November 1972|
|Age (as in 2019)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Patrick School, Deolali, Maharashtra|
|College/University||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Economics|
|Debut||Film: Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001)
TV: Nach Baliye 4 (2008, as a judge)
|Address||104 Hill Post, Shirley Rajan Road, Opp. Stringfield High School, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, Driving, Playing Guitar and Cricket|
|Awards, Honours||2002: International Indian Film Academy Awards for Star Debut of the Year - Male for Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat
2008: Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Rock On!!
2009: International Indian Film Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actor for Rock On!!, National Film Awards for Best Supporting Actor for Rock On!!
2011: Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Raajneeti, Stardust Awards for Best Supporting Actor for Housefull
|Tattoo(s)||On Both Arms: His daughters names
|Controversies||• Earlier, he and Shah Rukh Khan used to be best friends until they had a fight after the film Ra.One; as it was rumoured that Arjun was not happy as his role was edited in SRK's production film. However, Arjun rubbished the rumours.
• Arjun and his wife Mehr were blamed for the poor performance of Indian players at IPL, as they planned and organised IPL after parties after the matches that were one of the reasons for their poor performance.
• In 2012, Ram Gopal Varma had gone to Arjun's house for script narration, where he said that he hates dogs and kids. After which, Mehr asked him to leave as they have not only a dog but also two daughters.
• After, Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan separated in 2014, rumours started taking rounds that the reason behind their separation was Arjun.
• In February 2019, he was sued for ₹1 crore for non repayment of a loan he borrowed.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced News18|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mehr Jesia (Model)
Gabriella Demetriades (Actress, Model)
|Marriage Date||29 March 1998|
|Wife/Spouse||Mehr Jesia, Model (m. 1998-November 2019)
|Children||Son- Arik Rampal (From Gabriella Demetriades)
Daughters- Maahika and Myra
|Parents||Father- Amarjeet Rampal
Mother- Gwen Rampal (Teacher, Died in 2018)
Sister- Komal (Younger)
|Favourite Food(s)||Spaghetti Carbonara, Dhansak, Tandoori Chicken|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Christian De Sica, Robert De Niro, Brad Pitt|
|Favourite Actresses||Smita Patil, Manisha Koirala, Madhuri Dixit, Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Sholay, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Satya
Hollywood: Goodfellas, Scarface, Cinema Paradiso
|Favourite Musician||Jim Morrison|
|Favourite TV Shows||House of Cards, Game of Thrones|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black and White|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Creed, Diptique, Jo Malone and Alive|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani|
|Favourite Restaurant||Le Pain Quotidien in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes SLR Mclaren, Range Rover, BMW 7-Series, Porsche Cayenne, Toyota Corolla
|Salary (approx.)||₹7-8 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹306 Crore ($45 million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arjun Rampal
- Does Arjun Rampal smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Rampal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Arjun belongs to a multicultural family with a military background; as he was born to a Sikh father and a Dutch mother.
- After his parents got separated, his upbringing was done by her mother alone.
- His maternal grandfather, Brigadier Gurdayal Singh was an engineer who contributed to making the first artillery gun for the Indian army, after independence.
- He once told that as a child, he and his family used to use Nivea cream a lot. Whenever he had some rashes or rough lips or anything else, his mother would always put a dab of Nivea cream on the affected area.
- At the age of 17, he started modelling and achieved the stardom of a supermodel by the age of 20.
- His wife Mehr was also a supermodel of 90s and was the winner of the Femina Miss India in 1986.
- During his struggle as a model, Fashion designer Rohit Bal met him at an industry party and was so much impressed by his looks that he helped Arjun to establish his career as a famous model.
- In 1994, he became the “Society’s Face Of The Year.”
- He is the cousin of Bollywood actress, Kim Sharma.
- In his debut Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, he was first offered the role of Aftab Shivdasani, but when Bobby Deol denied his role, the role went to Arjun. His performance was critically acclaimed by the audience.
- Arjun’s performance in the film Don was a turning point in his acting life; as before he had many flops in a row.
- He set up his own production company named “Chasing Ganesha Films” and his first film under this banner was “I See You”, in which he played the lead role.
- For his film Rock On!!, he was trained under Chandresh from the band ‘Dream out Loud’. He also told that he used to play the guitar on a tennis racket prior to learning it properly for the movie. His performance in this movie is considered one of his best performances in the film industry.
- He denied to play the negative role in the film “Om Shanti Om” because he thought that his part was too evil, but later Shah Rukh Khan convinced him and he agreed.
- He is an avid animal lover and also supports PETA.
- He was the first choice for the role of Karan in the film Lakshya, but due to the shortage of shooting dates, the role went to Hrithik Roshan.
- He is a fitness freak.
- In 2012, he launched his signature fragrance collection, Alive.
- He is the co-owner of a nightclub, Lap in Mumbai where sometimes he plays as a DJ.
- Arjun always carries a camera, along with him, whenever he goes on a shoot; he loves being clicked during a shoot.
- In 2017, he played the role of Mumbai’s gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli in the film Daddy.
- On 28 May 2018, he and his wife Mehr declared their mutual separation in a joint statement.
- He was #1 in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men of 2012 with 7.01 lakh votes received online.
- On 19 November 2019, Arjun Rampal ended his 21-year-long marriage with Mehr Jesia legally, after a family court in Bandra granted them divorce by mutual consent. News18