|Profession(s)||Actor, Fitness Expert|
|Famous Role||‘Omi Shastri’ in the Bollywood film, “Kai Po Che!"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 171 cm
in meters- 1.71 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7½”
|Debut||Film: Phoonk 2 (2010)
TV: Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr (2002)
|Date of Birth||5 June 1983 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|College/University||La Martiniere College, Lucknow|
|Hobbies||Doing Photography, Writing, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Bike Riding, Reading|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Neeru Bajwa (Actress)
• Niharika (Costume Designer)
• Annabel DaSilva (Brazilian Model)
|Parents||Father- Ram Chandra Dogra (Former National-level Hockey Player)
Sister- Anu Gaur (Elder Sister)
|Food||Mutton Biryani, Cheese Cake|
|Street Food||Hot Dog|
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Marlon Brando|
|Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Roja (1992), P.S. I Love You (2007), Cloud Atlas (2012), Good Will Hunting (1997)|
|Song(s)||“Mine Would Be You” by Blake Shelton, “Highway Don’t Care” by Tim McGraw, “Dungeon Sound” by Gramatik, “Magic” by Coldplay, “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac|
|Book||Golden Boy by Clifford Odets|
|Social Media App|
|Film Director(s)||Rajkumar Hirani, Anurag Kashyap, Farhan Akhtar|
|Car Collection||Jeep, Land Rover Discovery
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Sadh
- Does Amit Sadh drink alcohol?: Yes The Quint
- Amit Sadh is an Indian actor and fitness expert.
- Amit was born in a middle-class family in Jammu.
- He was raised in Delhi.
- Amit was good at sports from a very young age.
- He wanted to become a sportsman or an actor since childhood.
- In 2010, Amit attended New York’s “The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute” to pursue an acting course.
- Amit made his acting debut in 2002 with the TV serial, “Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr.”
- Subsequently, “Guns & Roses,” “Miss India,” “Saaksshi,” and “Kohinoor.”
- He has participated in many reality shows, like “Nach Baliye Season 1,” “Bigg Boss Season 1,” and “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.”
- Amit made his film debut in 2010 with the Bollywood film, “Phoonk 2.”
- He, then, went on to work in films like “Kai Po Che!,” “Sultan,” “Running Shaadi,” “Sarkar 3,” and “Super 30.”
- He has also featured in the web series, “Breathe” and “Breathe: Into the Shadows.”
- Sadh was 23 years old when he entered into Bigg Boss as a contestant. However, he left the show in between; as he was missing his then-girlfriend, Neeru Bajwa.
- Reportedly, Amit got involved in drugs, excessive alcohol, and anger control issues after his girlfriend, Neeru Bajwa left him. His acting career too faced a downfall during that period.
- Amit follows a vegan diet for three days a week.
- He is fond of travelling. Amit often goes on a vacation without his mobile phone.
- His dream role is to play the the character of ‘Moody’ in the film, Golden Boy (1962).
- Amit is a fitness enthusiast and hits the gym daily.
View this post on Instagram
This is how we do it .. Day in and day out .. Nothing , nothing happens over night … Not failure nor success .. Which side you want, Make your choice. @rakeshudiyar Repost from @rakeshudiyar using @RepostRegramApp – Fight your Inner Evil… #workoutmode with @theamitsadh 🏋🏻♂️🏋🏻♂️🏋🏻♂️ Putting in all you’ve got 👍🏻 #tangostrike #workoutroutine #amitsadh #workoutmotivation #bodytransformation #stayfitwithrakesh #workspeaksforitself #actionsspeaklouderthanwords
- Amit is fond of dogs and owns 3 pet dogs.
- When Amit was 16 years old, he worked as a security guard in Benetton. He even washed utensils at people’s houses in Benetton in his struggling days.
References/Sources: [ + ]