|Profession(s)||Actor, Fitness Expert|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 171 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||5 June 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India (He lives in New York since 2009)|
|School||La Martiniere College, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Debut||TV: Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr (2002)
Film: Phoonk 2 (2010)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Acting, Photography, Writing, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Bike Riding, Reading, Taking Ideas And Training|
|Controversy||He walked out of the show, "Bigg Boss: Season 1" in the midway as he was missing his then girlfriend, Neeru Bajwa.|
|Favourite Food(s)||Mutton Biryani, Cheese Cake|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Marlon Brando|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Roja
Hollywood: P.S. I Love You, Cloud Atlas, Good Will Hunting
|Favourite Song(s)||"Mine Would Be You" by Blake Shelton, "Highway Don't Care" by Tim McGraw, "Dungeon Sound" by Gramatik, "Magic" by Coldplay, "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac|
|Favourite Book||Golden Boy by Clifford Odets|
|Favourite Social Media Site|
|Favourite Car||Aston Martin|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Neeru Bajwa (Actress)
Niharika (Costume Designer)
Annabel DaSilva (Brazilian Model)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amit Sadh
- Does Amit Sadh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Amit Sadh drink alcohol?: Yes
- He dropped the plan of studying after 12th Standard, he chose to pursue his career in Sports or Acting.
- He got his big break with the TV serial ‘Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr’ (2002).
- He has appeared in “Big Boss: Season 1”, “Fear Factor” & “Nach Baliye 1”.
- He contested in “Big Boss: Season 1” when he was only 23 years old.
- He got engaged to actress Neeru Bajwa after having a long time live-in relationship but Neeru walked out of the 8 year long relationship and they broke up in 2010.
- According to sources, he was involved in drugs, excessive alcohol and anger control issues after Neeru left him, his acting career too was on a downfall at that time.
- In 2010, he went to “The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute”, New York, US for doing an acting course of 1 year.
- He is vegan for 3 days in a week.
- He is very fond of travelling, he sometimes goes alone on a vacation without his mobile.
- His dream role is of “Moody” from Golden Boy (1962) by Clifford Odets.
- He is a big fitness freak.
- According to him, if he wasn’t an actor, he would have been a youth worker.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)