Dharmendra Yadav Height, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Neelam Yadav
Age: 44 Years
|Party||Samajwadi Party (2004-present)
|Political Journey||• 2003-04: Appointed as the Block Pramukh of Saifai, Uttar Pradesh
• 2004: Elected to the 14th Lok Sabha from Badaun
• 2009: Re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha from Badaun (2nd term)
• 2014: Elected to the 16th Lok Sabha from Badaun (3rd term)
• 2019: Lost the Lok Sabha Election from Badaun
• 2022: Lost to BJP's Dinesh Lal Yadav (Nirahua) from the Azamgarh constituency in the Lok Sabha bypoll by 8,679 votes.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg|
|Date of Birth||3 February 1979 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Saifai village, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Allahabad University Allahabad|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• High School from U.P. Board in 1994
• 10+2 from U.P. Board in 1996 MyNeta Affidavit
• M.A From Allahabad University in 2004
• LLB from Allahabad University in 2002 Lok Sabha
|Caste||Other Backward Class (OBC)|
|Hobbies||Listening to music and Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||12 Feb 2010 (Friday)|
|Children||Dharmendra Yadav has two children, a daughter, and a son.
|Parents||Father- Abhay Ram Yadav
Mother- Jay Devi
Elder Grandfather:- Mulayam Singh Yadav (politician)
Uncle:- Shivpal Singh Yadav (politician)
|Siblings||Brother- Anurag Yadav (politician)
Sister- Sandhya Yadav (politician)
• Akhilesh Yadav (politician)
• Prateek Yadav (businessman)
Sister in Law- 2
• Dimple Yadav (politician)
• Aparna Yadav (politician)
|Car/Vehicle||• Toyota Qualis
• Tractor Ford
|Assets/Properties MyNeta||Movable Assets
• Cash Rs. 10 Lakh
• Bank Deposits: Rs. 6 Lacs
• Bonds, Debentures: Rs. 35 Lacs
• Jewellery: 310 Gram Gold
• Agricultural Land: Worth Rs. 6 Crore
• Non-Agricultural Land: Worth Rs. 20 Lacs
• Residential Buildings: Worth Rs. 3 Crore
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 12 Crore (as of 2019) Jansatta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dharmendra Yadav
- Dharmendra Yadav is an Indian politician who is the son of Abhay Ram Yadav, the younger brother of former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- He grew up in Saifai, the native place of Mulayam Singh.
- Dharmendra Yadav studied at a local school in Saifai. Later, he went to Allahabad, where he studied political science and law at Allahabad University.
- While studying at Allahabad University, he was an active student leader.
- In 2003, while he was studying at Allahabad University, Ranveer Singh Yadav, the son of his paternal uncle Ratan Singh Yadav, died due to which the post of Block Pramukh in Saifai became vacant following which Mulayam Singh called Dharmendra Yadav to Saifai and appointed him the Block Pramukh.
- In 2004, he contested the Lok Sabha election from Mainpuri and won the election by a huge margin. Akhilesh Yadav also contested the Lok Sabha election in the same year; at that time, Akhilesh was 27 years old, while Dharmendra was 25 years old.
- From 2005 to 2007, he was the chairman of the Co-Operative Bank in Uttar Pradesh.
- In the 2009 Lok Sabha election, he defeated Bahujan Samaj Party’s Dharam Yadav alias DP Yadav by 32,542 votes from the Badaun Lok Sabha constituency (formerly known as Budaun Lok Sabha constituency).
- In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, even during the Modi wave, he retained the Badaun seat after he defeated BJP’s Vagish Pathak by 1,66,347 votes.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha election, he lost his Badaun seat to BJP’s Sanghmitra Maurya, the daughter of Swami Prasad Maurya, by 16,454 votes.
- On 12 February 2019, he received head injuries in a police lathi charge in Allahabad while he was protesting against the detention of Akhilesh Yadav at Allahabad Airport. Later, Dharmendra’s father and uncle Abhay Ram Yadav protested against the police lathi charge at various police stations in Saifai. Patrika
- As a member of the Lok Sabha, Dharmendra Yadav was a member of various committees including the petition committee, parliamentary standing committee on agriculture, and advisory committees.
- After the Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav quit the Azamgarh Lok Sabha seat on 22 March 2022, Dharmendra Yadav was chosen to contest the by-election that was held on 6 June 2022. BJP’s Dinesh Lal Yadav alias (Nirhua) stood against Dharmendra Yadav in the by-election.