|Full name||Aparna Bisht Yadav Aparna Yadav - Instagram|
|Nickname||Choti Bahu News 18|
|Known for||Changing the political party from Samajwadi Party to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ahead of the elections in 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 2017, she contested the UP assembly elections from Lucknow Cantt as a Samajwadi candidate but lost to the BJP's Rita Bahuguna Joshi.
• On 19 January 2022, she joined the Bharatiya Janata Party ahead of the 2022 UP assembly elections.
|Date of Birth||5 February 1989 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Caste||Thakur The Hindu|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow|
|College/University||• Loreto Convent Intermediate College, Lucknow
• Manchester University, UK.
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree in International Relations and Politics My Neta|
|Controversies||• In 2017, Aparna became a part of the controversy when she opposed the caste-based reservation in an interview. The opposition claimed that she had upset the OBCs, Scheduled Castes and Tribes. Hindustan Times
• In 2017, Aparna got into a controversy when she danced on the song Ghoomar from the controversial movie Padmaavat on her brother's engagement. The local Rajputs got upset with her dance. Rediff
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||4 December 2011|
|Husband/Spouse||Prateek Yadav (Entrepreneur)
|Parents||Father- Arvind Singh Bisht (Journalist)
Mother- Ambi Bisht (Officer in Nagar Nigam)
|Siblings||Brother- Aman Singh Bisht (Entrepreneur)
|Other Relative||Father-in-law: Mulayam Singh|
• Cash: Rs 1,26,650
• Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs 5,44,94,224.43
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies: Rs 3,48,20,036
• LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs 7,96,109
• Personal loans/advance given: Rs 24,02,293
• Motor Vehicles (details of make, etc.): Rs 5,22,56,656
• Jewellery (give details weight value): Rs 1,88,54,371
Gross Total Value: Rs 16,69,09,126.32 My Neta
• Agricultural Land: Rs 30,50,000
• Non Agricultural Land: Rs 27,00,000
• Commercial Buildings: Rs 2,50,00,000
• Residential Buildings: Rs 3,20,00,000
Total Immovable Assets: Rs 6,27,50,000 My Neta
• Loans from Banks / FIs: Rs 4,50,00,000
• Loans due to Individual / Entity: Rs 3,45,61,542
Total Liabilities: Rs 8,15,66,542 My Neta
|Net Worth (as of 2017)||Rs. 14,8092,584 My Neta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Yadav
- Aparna Yadav is an Indian politician who is known for joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) ahead of the elections in 2022 after being a part of the Samajwadi Party for a long time. She is married in a family where her father-in-law and brother-in-law are the candidates of the Samajwadi Party.
- She had known her husband since school days before getting married. When Prateek and Arpana got married, many renowned personalities and celebrities attended their wedding including Amitabh Bachchan.
- She studied classical music for nine years at Bhatkhande Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Lucknow, and she is a trained classical singer and sings at various events.
- In 2014, she praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan campaign that he started. A photo of Aparna and her husband with Narendra Modi at a wedding became popular and her party members questioned the picture.
- In 2017, she met Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at a cow shelter in the Gorakhnath temple, and their photos became a part of the headlines.
- In 2020, she was given Y category security cover by the Yogi Adityanath government.
- In 2020, she donated Rs. 11 Lakh for the construction of the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.
- In 2022, after she became the BJP, in an interview, she said,
I have always been profoundly, in fact, indelibly impressed by whatever our honourable Prime Minister [Narendra Modi] and honourable Chief Minister of UP Yogi Adityanath have said, whatever their policies are, I think I adhere to it, I abide by them…I joined this party so that I can serve my nation better.”
Congratulating her chief Minister Yogi Adityanath tweeted and said,
अपर्णा जी का भाजपा परिवार में स्वागत है… pic.twitter.com/0fSYXJgMXI
— Yogi Adityanath (@myogiadityanath) January 19, 2022
- She runs an organisation, B Aware, that works for women’s rights and empowerment and also shelters cows in Lucknow.
- She is an adroit Veena Player and often plays it as a part of her hobby.
- She loves travelling very much and has toured a number of European countries.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She is often featured in various newspapers.
- After joining the BJP in January 2022, she shared a photo on social media taking the blessings of Samajwadi Party patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav ahead of the Uttar Pradesh assembly polls.