|Real Name||Aparna Bisht|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||University of Manchester, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor's degree in Political Science
Master's degree in International Relations from the University of Manchester, England
|Family||Father- Arvind Singh Bisht (Journalist)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Father-in-law- Mulayam Singh Yadav (politician)
|Address||5 Vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Playing Veena, Traveling, Singing|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||December 2011|
|Husband||Prateek Yadav (Fitness Enthusiast)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Yadav
- Does Aparna Yadav smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aparna Yadav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aparna was born to a renowned journalist, Arvind Singh Bisht, who is chief of the Lucknow bureau of the Times of India.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav’s youngest son, Prateek Yadav, was her classmate during her schooling.
- She became friends with Prateek Yadav during her school days. However, she didn’t know at that time Prateek was the son of Netaji.
- Initially, Mulayam was not ready for her marriage with Prateek and became ready only after his wife, Sadhana, convinced him.
- She married Prateek in December 2011 and their wedding was attended by the renowned personalities and celebrities including Amitabh Bachchan.
- In 2014, she praised Narendra Modi for his Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)