Gurleen Grewal Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 28 Years
|Famous For||Becoming the first runner-up at Miss Diva International in 2013
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Date of Birth||21 January 1993 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|School||• Apeejay School, Jalandhar
• Loreto Convent, Delhi
• Maharishi Patanjali Vidya Mandir, Allahabad
|College/University||Sanatan Dharam College, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor`s in Commerce E Times|
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo on her right hand with her sister`s name 'Gurbani'.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Garry (Army Officer)
Mother- Kamal Grewal
|Siblings||Sister- Gurbani Grewal
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Hollywood- The Notebook (2004), Spiderman (2002)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurleen Grewal
- Gurleen is fond of travelling as she is a daughter of an army officer. In an interview, she said that her family had to move to different cities because her father would get transferred after some months.
- After she achieved the title of first runner-up in Miss Diva International, in 2013, she represented India in Miss International in Tokyo. She did not win the pageant but she was the second runner-up there.
- In 2013, her name was on the list of the Times 50 most desirable women.
- In 2016, Gurleen was featured in an advertisement for Ola Cabs, Fastrack. In 2019, she did an advertisement for Platinium Evara. In 2020, she was a part of the advertising campaigns for the Bumble app, Amazon Fashion, and Tata Rock Salt. Gurleen Grewal- Instagram
- Gurleen has walked the ramp for Bridal Fashion Week and for Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has done several shoots for designers like Vero Moda, Amazon Fashion, and Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
- She has done a travel show named ‘Go India: Odisha’ in 2015. She went to Odisha and shot the vlog and then the show was presented on Discovery Channel.
|↑2||Gurleen Grewal- Instagram|