|Real Name||Hina Rabbani Khar|
|Party||Pakistan Peoples Party|
|Political Journey||• In 2002, she was elected member of National Assembly.|
• In 2004, she was appointed Minister of State for Economic Affairs in the Shaukat Aziz Government.
• In 2005, she became Deputy Minister of Economic Affairs.
• In 2008, she was appointed Minister of State for Finance & Economic Affairs in the Cabinet of Yousaf Raza Gilani.
• In 2011, she was appointed Minister of State for foreign Affairs in the Gilani's Cabinet.
• On 19 July 2011, she became the youngest and 1st female Minister of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg|
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 November 1977|
|Age (as in 2016)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|College||Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Massachusetts, US
|Educational Qualifications||BSc (with honors) in Economics from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)|
MSc in Business Management from University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the United States
|Debut||In 2002, when she was elected member to the National Assembly from the NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II) constituency in Punjab.|
|Family||Father- Ghulam Noor Rabbani Khar|
Mother- Sumaira Rabani Khar
|Address||18/B, Nisar Road, Lahore Cantt, |
140-A, Defence Housing Authority Lahore Rabbani Farm,
Khar Garbi, Teh: Kot Addu, Distt. Muzaffargarh, Pakistan
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||24 November 1999|
|Husband||Firoze Gulzar (businessman)|
Daughters- Dina Gulzar, Annaya Gulzar
|Net Worth (approx.)||13.37 million Pakistani rupee (as in 2013)|