Age: 30 Years
Education: College Dropout
Hometown: Smārde, Latvia
|Russian Name||Джеймс Ричман|
|Latvian Name||Džeims Ričmens|
|Profession(s)||Investor, Financier, and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Hair Color||Bald, Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1989 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||Daughter- Name Not Known (Died due to limited health resources in her country)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Richman
- James Richman is Latvian-born investor and businessman from Smārde, Latvia. He is best known for his investments in Three Seas Initiative and biotechnology.
- He was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at an early age. High-functioning autism limited his ability to socialize.
- His natural ability to read through advanced patterns and predict the future made him one of the rare investment tycoons of our generation.
- He is reportedly the richest investor from the Baltic States (Latvia) and thought to be the richest INTP.
- Together with Yuri Milner, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson, he is also investing in space travel and exploration.
- He made his wealth as his big bets in tech companies such as Tesla, Facebook, Amazon, and Uber paid off massively.
- He is the owner of the late Microsoft founder Paul Allen’s Octopus superyacht. He is reportedly looking at adding the largest luxury behemoth yacht Azzam to his growing vehicle collection.
- Numerous industry reports reveal that James Richman started his privately-held investment firm, JJ Richman, after a series of successful business ventures which enabled him to acquire massive bets and stakes in multiple businesses ranging from manufacturing, retail, real estate, and exciting technologies.
- Richman’s success did not come easy. The billionaire reportedly lost his daughter on his first failed marriage due to limited health resources in his home country. Many reports also reveal that he became homeless as a direct result of his divorce and his daughter’s death.
- After recovering from a series of an unfortunate string of events earlier in his life, he eventually found his calling in the investment industry where he is known to have consistently grown and expanded his financial empire through his private and public investments.
- James Richman was born in the same town where Latvian singer and Eurovision contestant Samanta Tīna was born – in Tukums, Smārde region of Latvia in the Baltic States.
- However, several industry reports reveal that Richman is known as one of the billionaires investing in efforts to bring humankind to Mars alongside Jeff Bezos, Yuri Milner, Elon Musk, and Richard Branson, according to Value Walk.
- Known for covering billionaires and their philanthropic efforts, Nonprofit Information reports that Richman is known not only to have vastly diversified investments but is also involved in global philanthropic works. The billionaire investor is also known to use his vast fortunes to improve the world in many aspects across vast sectors.
- Yahoo! News reports that Richman supports biotechnological research and developmental efforts to combat the world’s main silent killer diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
- One of his most public investments towards these efforts is investing in the world’s first-ever major medical breakthrough of 3D-printed hearts from human patients’ cells by Tel Aviv University.