Age: 24 Years
Hometown: Bridgetown, Barbados
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full Name||Jofra Chioke Archer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 182 cm
in meters- 1.82 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||ODI- On 3 may 2019 against Ireland at Dublin
Test- Did Not Play
T20- On 5 May 2019 against Pakistan at Cardiff
|Domestic/State Team(s)||• Barbados Under-19s
• Hobart Hurricanes
• Quetta Gladiators
• Rajasthan Royals
• Sussex 2nd XI
|Date of Birth||1 April 1995|
|Age (as in 2019)||24 Years|
|School||• Hilda Skeene Primary School, Bridgetown, Barbados
• Christ Church Foundation School, Barbados
|College/University||Dulwich College, London|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Ethnicity||English: from his father's side
Barbadian/Bajan: from his mother's side
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||He has tattoos on his chest
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Frank Archer
Mother- Joelle Waithe
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Chris Jordan, Curtly Ambrose, Michael Holding, Craig Kieswetter and Joel Garner|
|Favourite Actor||Josh Peck|
|Favourite Actress||Ashley Tisdale|
|Favourite Film(s)||Transformers, Madea, The Hangover, Robin Hood, Hush-The Movie, Fast & Furious|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Mavado, Kanye Omari West, Lil Chuckee, Miley Cyrus, and Adam Lambert|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jofra Archer
- Does Jofra Archer smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jofra Archer drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jofra Archer is a Barbados-born English cricketer who made his international debut for England in May 2019 and went on to be a part of the England squad that won the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- His father is from England and mother is from Barbados.
- Since his childhood, Jofra was passionate about cricket and also represented his school in various championships.
- Jofra has also been a Long Jump athlete and showed his skills in the sport during his school days.
- Before becoming a part of the English Cricket, Archer had played for West Indies Under-19 in 2013. However, a back injury led him out of the Barbados system.
- Initially, his inclusion in England’s 2019 World Cup squad became subject of much speculation but changes to the ECB’s qualification rules led to him becoming eligible after three years of residency; rather than the expected seven.
- After watching his good performance during the net practice in Barbados, the Barbadian-English cricketer, Chris Jordan, recommended him to play for Sussex.
- After making his debut in first class for Sussex during Pakistan’s tour of England in July 2016; Archer was bought by the Rajasthan Royals in the 2018 IPL auction for £800,000.
- In the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup finals, Archer bowled the super over, which decided the fate of England to lift the World Cup Trophy.
- Although he bowls and bats with his right hand, he writes with his left hand.
- Apart from being a terrific bowler, Jofra is equally good at batting and fielding.