Marriage Date: 20 February 2022
Profession: Entrepreneur, Social Worker
Husband: Jai Anmol Ambani
• Social worker
|Physical Stats & More|
|College/University||• University of California
• London School of Economics
|Educational Qualification||She holds a degree in Political Economics and a degree in social policy and development. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 February 2022
|Husband/Spouse||Jai Anmol Ambani|
|Parents||Father- Nikunj Shah (died in 2021)
Mother- Neelam Shah (fashion designer)
|Siblings||Brother- Mishal Shah (Elder)
Sister- Nriti Shah (Elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khrisha Shah
- Khrisha Shah Ambani is an Indian entrepreneur and social worker. She is known as the wife of Jai Anmol Ambani who is the eldest son of Indian businessman Anil Ambani.
- She is the co-founder and CEO of Dysco, which is a social networking company that specialises in creative collaboration, international networking, and community building. India Today
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her father, Nikunj Shah, was the chairman and managing director of Nikunj Enterprises Ltd. and director of the company SVS Aqua Technologies, who died in 2021.
- Her mother is a fashion designer, who gave up her career to become a stay-at-home mother for raising her 3 children. She resumed fashion designing in 2010. Khrisha’s elder sister Nriti, who is a fashion blogger, also joined her mother’s designing business.
- Khrisha did her graduation in Political Economics at the University of California and also earned a degree in social policy and development from the London School of Economics. India Today
- After completing her studies, she relocated to the UK and worked at Accenture, which is an Ireland-based multinational company that specialises in information technology services and consulting. Business Today
- Later, she came back to India and started her journey as an entrepreneur when she found Dysco in 2016.
- Her brother, Mishal Shah, who is one of the board members in his father’s company, joined her company, Dysco as the COO.
- She is also a social worker. She started a mental health campaign called #Lovenotfear to discuss the issues and after-effects of the Covid-19 pandemic that people had to face.
- She was introduced to Anmol Ambani through her family. The couple spent some time together to know each other better before their marriage. They got engaged in December 2021, on Anmol’s 30th birthday, in an intimate ceremony in the presence of close friends and family. Business Today India TV
- Their pre-wedding ceremonies included a Mehendi ceremony, which was hosted by Khrisha’s family on 18 February 2022.
- Khrisha got married to Anmol on Sunday, 20 February 2022, in a grand wedding ceremony at Ambani’s family home, Sea Wind, at Cuffe Parade. India TV
- In contrast to the engagement ceremony, Khrisha and Anmol Ambani’s wedding ceremony was a star-studded affair. The guests included Amitabh Bachchan and his family, Nationalist Congress Party members Supriya Sule, Rima Jain, Pinky Reddy, etc. ABP Live