N. Hiyainu Devi (N. Biren Singh’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
Profession: Social Worker & Entrepreneur
Age: 53 Years
Hometown: Bishnupur, Manipur
|Other name||Nongthombam Ongbi Hiyainu Imphal Times|
|Full name||Nongthombam Hiyainu Devi Facebook- Anouba Manipur Instagram- N. Hiyainu Devi|
|Nickname||Mummy Instagram- N. Hiyainu Devi|
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Social Worker|
|Famous For||Being the wife of N. Biren Singh, the twelfth Chief Minister of Manipur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1969|
|Age (as of 2022)||53 Years|
|Birthplace||Bishnupur, Manipur, India|
|Hometown||Bishnupur, Manipur, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||N. Biren Singh (Chief Minister of Manipur)
|Children||Son(s)- She has two sons and one of them is named Nongthombam Ajay Singh.
Daughter- Anjubala Nongthongbam
• Cash- Rs. 1,80,000
• Bank Deposits- Rs. 7,89,368
• Jewellery (100 grams)- Rs. 4,97,600
• Agricultural Land- Rs. 24,35,000 (as of 2022) My Neta
Some Lesser Known Facts About N. Hiyainu Devi
- N. Hiyainu Devi is an Indian entrepreneur and social worker who is known for being the wife of N. Biren Singh, the twelfth Chief Minister of Manipur.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Bishnupur, Manipur.
- Hiyainu handles a Handloom and Handicraft business in Manipur.
- Hiyainu launched the Anaemia Free Manipur Poster Campaign under Bharat Vikas Parishad, Manipur, at Chief Minister’s Secretariat in 2020.
- Subsequently, she inaugurated the Imphal WPC store. It was the fourth WPC centre by Hardy Smith in India, which aimed at promoting, and supplying eco-friendly WPC products in the country.
- In 2021, the foundation stone of a Water Supply Scheme at Lamlongei Maning Leikai (Leihaopokpi), Imphal, was laid by Hiyainu under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (PMJVK). It was implemented by MOBEDS Manipur.
- In 2018, Hiyainu, along with RK Meme Devi, DIG Crime Branch and Director of Fire Brigade, and Dr K Sobita Devi, former Director of Arts and Culture Department, was invited as a chief guest at the inauguration of the art gallery of the KAI group in Kangjabi Leirak, Imphal. It was the first time that she attended the inaugural function of the World Class Event management firm and the moment she entered the gallery, Hiyainu was enthralled to see her own portrait hanging among the aesthetically designed pieces of the KAI group.
- Her daughter, Anjubala Nongthongbam, is married to R. K. Imo Singh, a politician. He is the son of Rajkumar Jaichandra Singh who became the first Union Minister from Manipur in the ministry of Rajiv Gandhi.
|↑2||Facebook- Anouba Manipur|
|↑3||Instagram- N. Hiyainu Devi|
|↑4||Instagram- N. Hiyainu Devi|