|Profession||Singer, Music Composer|
|Famous For||His playback singing in the songs “Fan Anthem,” “Gandi Baat,” and “Sari Ke Fall Sa”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-70 kg
in pounds-154 lbs
|Debut||Singer: Suno Aisha (2010)
|Date of Birth||24 February 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||Years|
|Birthplace||Moodabidri, a small suburban town on the outskirts of Mangalore|
|College/University||Patkar College, Goregaon, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||TYBA from Patkar College, Goregaon|
|Hobbies||Playing the Keyboard, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Naushad Aziz
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Singer||Asha Bhosle|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nakash Aziz
- Does Nakash Aziz smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nakash Aziz alcohol?: Not Known
- Nakash was born into a Muslim Family with a musical background.
- He gave his first stage performance while he was just 3 years old. He sang the song “Papa Kehte Hai” in his school function.
- He has learned classical music first from Sublab Saha and then from Maqbool Hussain.
- Nakash started doing stage shows with the band “Bachchon Ki Duniya” when he was in his 7th standard.
- He has participated in various music competitions during his college days.
- Aziz participated in the singing reality show “Indian Idol 2” in the year 2005. He reached in the top 28 contestants and then got eliminated from the show.
- Nakash has given voice to various popular Bollywood songs including “Selfie Le Le Re” from the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, “Cutiepie” from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, “Fan Anthem” from the film Fan, “Sari Ke Fall Sa” and “Gandi Baat” from the film R… Rajkumar, and “Dhating Nach” from film Phata Poster Nikhla Hero.
- He has worked as an assistant to music director A. R. Rahman and music composer Pritam Chakraborty in various songs.
- Aziz names Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron and Sachin Tendulkar as his idols.
- As a kid Nakash was more interested in playing games and hated doing riyaaz but as he started learning music, he developed a great interest in music.
- Nakash’s father, Naushad Aziz was also a stage singer who used to perform with his brothers under their band “Rema Roses.”