|Real Name||Navjot Singh Bajwa|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Dancer, Film Producer, Pilot, Athlete|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Aja Nach Le 2007 (2007)
Film (Actor): Pure Punjabi (2012)
Film (Producer): Ishqaa (2018)
|Achievement||Winner of 'Aja Nach Le 2007' on MH1|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||• Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala, Punjab
• Patiala Aviation Club (PAC), Patiala, Punjab
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. in Information Technology|
|Tattoo||On the right wrist|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Naman Hanjra (Actress)|
|Parents||Father- G.S Bajwa (Retired Air Force Personnel)
Mother- Kulwant Bajwa
Sister- Prabhi (Gymnast)
|Favourite Food(s)||Palak-Paneer, Seekh Kabab|
|Favourite Actor||Binnu Dhillon|
|Favourite Actress||Upasana Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nav Bajwa
- Nav Bajwa came into the eyes of media and public in 2007 after winning the dance reality show ‘Aja Nach Le’ on MH1.
- He started his career as a model in 2007.
- Nav has featured in more than 100 Punjabi video songs like ‘Munda Firda Gali Ch’ (Miss Pooja), ‘Teri Meri’ (Rupinder Handa), ‘Paundah Bhangra’ (Malkit Singh), ‘Chabbi’ (Baljit Malwa), etc.
- He has appeared in many Punjabi movies like ‘Raduaa’, ‘Ishqaa’, ‘Fateh’, ‘Salute’, ‘Visa’, ‘Chan Tara’, etc.
- Nav also hosted the reality show ‘Mr. Punjab 2015 and 2016’ on PTC.
- He had also worked in a radio show on 92.7 BIG FM as an RJ.
- Apart from modelling and acting, Nav is also a professional pilot.
- He is a member of an NGO in Chandigarh where he works for the welfare of mentally disabled persons.
- Nav’s sister Prabhi has represented India at the Commonwealth, Olympics, and Asian Games in the gymnastics.
- He is a fitness freak.