|Profession(s)||Actress, Voice Over Artist, Anchor, RJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-34|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Bharti
- Pallavi Bharti is a popular and versatile Indian TV host, RJ, actress, and voice-over artist.
- She started acting at the age of just 2.5.
- At the age of 4, Bharti was declared a certified artist by ‘All India Radio’ and ‘Doordarshan’.
- She ruled the hearts of 90’s kids as a host of the popular TV show ‘Tarang’.
- Bharti has acted in many Hindi TV shows like ‘Bhanwar, ‘Ikyawann’, ‘Mitegi Laxman Rekha’, ‘Kahani Jurm Ki’, ‘Potli Baba Ki’, ‘Kyunki Jeena Issi Ka Naam Hai’, etc.
- She has also worked in the critically acclaimed short films like ‘Uska Aana’, ‘Teesra Raasta’, and many more.
- Bharti contributed her voice in several Indian & International movies, short films, TV shows, and documentaries for the celebrities like Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut, Farah Khan, Juhi Chawla, Angelina Jolie, Diana, Jodie Foster, Kate Hudson, etc.
- She has entertained the kids by giving her voice to the popular cartoon series like ‘Shin-Chan’ (Shin Chan’s mother), ‘Doraemon’ (Shizuka’s mom, Gian’s Mom, Nobita’s mom, & Dekisugi Hidetoshi), ‘Kochikame’, etc.
- Bharti has also lent her voice for several leading brands (Jeevansathi.com, ICICI, UBER, Coke Studio, Airtel, Whisper, etc.), political campaigns (most famous being ‘Ab Ki Baar Modi Sarkar’), and promos (ABP News, NDTV Prime, Discovery Channel, NDTV 24X7, NDTV Good Times, etc.).
- She is fluent in six different languages like English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, and Bangla.
- Bharti likes to work as a voice-over artist rather than acting.
- She is an avid dog lover.