Father: Sonelal Patel
Age: 41 Years
Caste: Kurmi (OBC)
|Full Name||Pallavi Singh Patel (after marriage)
|Famous for||• Being the sister of Anupriya Patel
• Defeating UP Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya in the 2022 Uttar Pradesh assembly election
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Party||Apna Dal (Kamerawadi) (2014-present)
|Date of Birth||Year, 1980|
|Age (as of 2021)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Swami Vivekanand University Sagar, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification ABP News||• A master's degree in Bio-Technology
• Doctorate in Vegetable and Fruit
|Caste||Kurmi (OBC) Money Control|
|Controversies||• Allegations from her younger sister Aman Patel: Ahead of the 2022 Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, her younger sister Aman Patel wrote a letter to Akhilesh Yadav and asked him to help her as her sister Pallavi Patel was trying to confiscate the property of Sonelal Patel Trust along with her mother, Krishna Patel. Earlier, Aman Patel had written a similar letter to the DGP of Uttar Pradesh. Aaj Tak
• FIR for occupying a flat in Gomti Nagar: In 2013, an FIR was filed against Pallavi Patel and her husband Pankaj Singh at Gomti Nagar Police Station for illegaly occupying a flat in Gomti Nagar, Laucknow with the help of the relatives of a notorious criminal called Dadua. Dainik Bhaskar
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Pankaj Niranjan Singh (politician)|
|Parents||Father- Sonelal Patel (founder of Apna Dal)
Mother- Krishna Patel (politician)
• Anupriya Patel (younger, politician)
• Aman Patel (younger)
|Net Worth||Rs. 3.35 crore (as of 2022) My Neta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Patel
- Pallavi Patel is an Indian politician who is the Vice President of Apna Dal (Kamerawadi). She entered into active politics in 2008.
- She grew up in Kanpur. Her father, Sonelal Patel, was the founder of Apna Dal. Her mother, Krishna Patel, became the chief of Apna Dal after the death of Sonelal Patel.
- Being a science student, Pallavi Patel holds a master’s degree in biotechnology and a doctorate. She is one year elder to her sister Anupriya Patel.
- Her father and Apna Dal founder, Sonelal Paltel, died in a road accident on 17 October 2009 after which she entered into active politics. Her father was cremated following Buddhist rituals. After her father’s demise, her mother became the president, and her sister Anupriya Patel became the national secretary of Apna Dal. In 2014, her mother, Krishna Patel, declared Pallavi the vice president of Apna Dal, which was opposed by her sister Anupriya Patel. Later, the matter reached the Elections Commission of India, and in 2016, the party was bifurcated.
- After the 2017 Uttar Pradesh assembly election, she became the national president of Apna Dal (Kamerawadi).
- Pallavi’s husband, Pankaj Singh, is also an active member of Apna Dal (Kamerawadi). In 2019, her party had a coalition with the Indian National Congress, and her husband contested the Lok Sabha election from Phoolpur on a congress ticket; he received more than 32 thousand votes and was at number three position after the BJP and SP candidates.
- In 2021, she organized a padayatra for the empowerment of the Kamera community and spreading awareness among Kemra people to know their rights.
- During the 2022 Uttar Pradesh assembly election, Pallavi addressed a public rally near Jagdishpur mandi in Vishwanathganj, where she criticized her sister and Union Minister of State Anupriya Patel for deceiving her community for red beacon and power.
- In the 2022 Uttar Pradesh assembly election, she had a coalition with the Samajwadi Party, and she contested against Keshav Prasad Maurya from the Sirathu seat; she defeated UP Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya by 7,337 votes. News 18