|Real Name||Radhika Merchant|
|Famous For||Being the rumoured girlfriend of Anant Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Schools||Ecole Mondiale World School, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra
BD Somani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
|University||New York University, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in IB (International Baccalaureate)
Bachelor's degree in Political Science
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Viren Merchant (Businessman)
Mother- Shaila Merchant (Businesswoman)
Grand-father- Ajeet Kumar Govardhandas Merchnat (Businessman)
Sister- Anjali Merchant ((Businessman)
|Favourite Singer||Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Films||Hollywood- Pirates of the Caribbean, Step Up|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: "The Secret Life of 4, 5 Year Olds", Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory|
|Favourite Video Game||Angry Birds|
|Net Worth||₹ 8 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Merchant
- Does Radhika Merchant smoke?: Not Known
- Radhika Merchant is a rumoured girlfriend of Anant Ambani who is the youngest son of India’s biggest business tycoon Mukesh Ambani.
- She is basically from Kutch, Gujarat.
- Her father is a non-executive director of successful firm ADF Foods Ltd. and the vice- chairman & CEO of Anchor Healthcare Private Ltd.
- Her mother and sister both are also engaged in their family business.
- From June 2016 to August 2016, she did her internship in business strategy consultant at Cedar Consultants in Mumbai.
- Initially, she worked for the companies called ‘Desai & Dewanji’ and ‘India First’.
- Radhika and Anant are friends for a long time and are reportedly pretty close to each other.
- She was also be seen performing at Isha Ambani’s ring ceremony alongside Shloka Mehta and Isha Ambani on the song ‘Ghoomar’ (Padmaavat).
- She also works for the welfare of the animals.