|Birth name||Priyanka Jagdish Patil|
|Full name||Raksha Nikhil Khadse My Neta|
|Nickname||Tai Raksha Khadse - Facebook|
• Social Worker
|Famous for||Being the youngest Member of Parliament in the 16th Lok Sabha|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• On 14 September 2010, Raksha Khadse was elected as the Sarpanch of Kothali, Jalgaon, Maharashtra
• On 2 April 2012 she was elected as Chairperson of Health, Education and Sports Committee, Zilla Parishad, Jalgaon, Maharashtra
• In May 2014, she won the Lok Sabha elections the from Raver Lok Sabha constituency in Maharashtra by a massive margin of 318608 votes.
• In May 2019, she was re-elected to the Lok Sabha from the Raver constituency in Maharashtra.
|Date of Birth||13 May 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Khetia, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Khetia, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University|| • K.R.T. Arts, B.H. Commerce & A.M.Science College, Nashik, Maharashtra (2005)
• Shrimati G.G. Khadse Mahavidhyalay Muktainagar, Dist.Jalgaon, Uttar Maharashtra, Jalgaon (2010)
|Educational Qualification(s) MyNeta|| • A course from K.R.T. Arts, B.H. Commerce & A.M.Science College, Maharahtra (2005)
• Bachelor of Computer Science (2010)
|Religion||Hinduism Raksha Khadse - Instagram|
|Caste||Gujar Community DNA India|
|Address||Muktai, At/Post-Kothali, Tal. Muktainagar, Distt. Jalgaon, Maharashtra-425306|
|Controversy||Derogatory Mention of Raksha Khadse's name on Bharatiya Janata Party's Website
Reportedly, in January 2021, Raksha Khadse was mentioned as homosexual in the official website of Bharatiya Janata Party's official website. Later, Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh, in a tweet, slammed BJP and shared a screenshot of the website. He tweeted,
Shocking to see such a derogatory description of Raksha Khadse, BJP MP from Maharashtra on the official site of the BJP. Maha Govt. will not tolerate this disrespectful behaviour towards women. BJP4India must take action against those responsible or @MahaCyber1 will step in (sic) Mumbai Mirror
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2006|
|Husband/Spouse||Nikhil Khadse, Politician ( 1977- till his death in 2013)
|Children||Son- Gurunath Khadse
Daughter- Krishika Khadse
|Parents||Father- Jagdish Mohan Patel (farmer)
Mother- Anita Patel
• Cash: Rs 17,32,184
• Deposit in Banks: Rs 2,30,37,138
• NSS, Postal Savings: Rs 3,91,917
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies: Rs 1,91,19,726
• LIC or other Insurance Policies: Rs 4,98,71,224
• Motor Vehicles: Rs 57,38,394
• Jewellery: Rs 6,64,000
• Other assets: Rs 3,00,000
Gross Total Value: Rs 10,08,54,589
• Agricultural Land: Rs 1,30,49,475
• Non Agricultural Land: Rs 1,69,41,475
• Commercial Building: Rs 90,41,100
• Resedential Building: Rs 3,34,97,970
• Others: Rs 64,36,970
Gross Total Value: Rs 7,18,59,145
Note: The given estimates of movable and immovable assets are according to the year 2019. MyNeta
|Net Worth (as of 2019)||Rs 17.27 Crores MyNeta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raksha Khadse
- Raksha Khadse is an Indian politician and social worker. In 2014, she was elected as a Member of Parliament of the Raver Lok Sabha constituency. She is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- In 2006, when Raksha was 19 years old, she got married to Nikhil Eknath Khandse, a politician and the son of Eknath Khandse. In 2013, Nikhil Khadse shot himself with his licensed gun. Reportedly, in 2010, Raksha’s husband contested against Manish Jain for the legislative council elections in which Nikhil Khadse lost by 16 votes. After losing the election, Nikhil went into depression and shot himself. The Indian Express
- Before joining politics, Raksha Khadse administered a CBSE school in Muktainagar, Maharashtra. YouTube
- In 2010, she was elected as a Sarpanch of Kothali village, Maharashtra. In 2012, she was elected as a member of Zila Parishad, Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
- After Nikhil Khadse’s death, Raksha Khadse’s name was preceded by Haribhau Jawle, a two-term member of parliament of the Bharatiya Janata Party, at the insistence of Raksha’s father-in-law, Eknath Khadse. In an interview, Raksha talked about this and said,
But I never imagined that I would be fighting a Lok Sabha election. I never imagined that my life would take the course that it has. When Nikhil was alive, I looked after my father-in-law’s welfare projects. I was largely focused on rural education. But now that I am here, I have decided to make this my life’s calling.”
- In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Raksha Khadse contested against Manish Jain of the Nationalist Congress Party from the Raver constituency and defeated him with a margin of 318608 votes.
- In 2014, Raksha Khadse, along with politician Heena Gavit, became one of the youngest members of the Lok Sabha.
- In 2019, she was re-elected for a second term as a Member of Parliament from the Raver Loksabha constituency.
- Raksha Khadse’s father-in-law, Eknath Khadse, is an Indian politician and a leader of the Nationalist Congress Party in Maharashtra.
- In March 2022, she attended the 144th Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union, held in Bali, Indonesia.
- In an interview, Raksha said that before her marriage, she was pursuing a course in Interior Designing.