Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 28 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut||TV: Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki (2008) on 9X as 'child actor'
Film: Mystery of the Tattoo (2023) as 'Vikarn Abhimanyu'
|Awards||2023: ‘Face of India’ award
|Date of Birth||Year, 1995|
|Age (as of 2023)||28 Years|
|College/University||• SIES Graduate School of Technology, Mumbai
• Barry John’s Acting Studio, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BE at SIES Graduate School of Technology (2013-2017)
• Diploma in film acting from Barry John’s Acting Studio (2018) LinkedIn - Rohit Raaj
|Hobbies||Watching Films, Playing Guitar|
|Tattoo(s)||• He has a crown tattoo inked on his chest.
• A Batman logo is inked on his left hand’s wrist.
• A thick black line is inked on his left arm.
• He has two tattoos inked on his right arm.
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohit Raaj
- Rohit Raaj is an Indian actor, who primarily works in the Hindi TV and film industry.
- In 1993, his parents moved from Roorkee (then in Uttar Pradesh) to Mumbai, where he was born two years later.
- In 2009, he portrayed the character of young Rao Saheb, the brother of Lakshmi Bai, in the popular Indian historical drama series ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ that aired on Zee TV. The series was based on the life of the renowned historical figure, Lakshmi Bai, the queen of Jhansi.
- He has been featured in advertisements for many brands including Hungama TV and Birla Life Insurance.
- In 2019, Rohit received acting training at Adishakti Theatre in Pondicherry, India, under the mentorship of Vinay Kumar and Nimmy.
- He draws inspiration from the late Indian actor Irrfan Khan and considers him his role model.
- In his debut film, ‘Mystery of the Tattoo,’ he played the lead role of an intelligent barrister, who gets involved in the pursuit of a murderer. The film was released in September 2023 in which Arjun Rampal, Daisy Shah, and Ameesha Patel were cast in lead roles.
- He has received training in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
- While receiving dance training at the Shiamak Davar Institute, he has learned various dance forms.
- He is passionate about fitness and is frequently seen working out and practising boxing at the gym.