|Profession(s)||Politician, Social Activist, Philanthropist, Beauty Pageant|
|Famous For||Being the beauty queen Mrs Universe 2015 West Asia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• She contested the 2014 General Election as an independent candidate from South Delhi. However, she could receive only 5% ballots.
• Later, on 24 June 2014, she joined Bharatiya Janata Party.
• She has been an executive committee member of BJP in Delhi.
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2015
• Mrs. Universe West Asia
• Human Spirit Award
• World Peace Award
• Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Award
• Bhartiya Mahila Gaurav Award
• The best Young Politician of India
• Yashaswi Gaurav Samman
• Bhartiya Gaurav Award
• Make in India Award
• National Harmony Award
|Date of Birth||14 May 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Karnawal, Meerut, India|
|College/University||CCS University Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry|
|Address||R/O 694, Near Water Supply Pump, Rajokri, ND-36, Delhi, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||January 2004|
|Husband/Spouse||Vinay Yadav (Businessman)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Assets/Properties||Jewellery worth more than ₹6 Lakh|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹1 crore (As in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ruby Yadav
- In 2014, she attended 27th Human Right Council in the United Nations at Geneva, Switzerland and raised her voice for women rights, sex discrimination, child rights, etc.
- She was honoured with Mrs. Universe West Asia 2015, in Belarus.
- Ruby was associated with the Anna Hazare in his Anti-Corruption Movement.
- She has been the Global Head (Women) at World Kabbadi Federation.
- Ruby has also been a member of Board of Governers NIFT, Ministry of textiles, in the Government Of India.