Kabir Duhan Singh Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 6' 1"
Age: 36 Years
|Famous role||Tony in Pehlwaan film|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 17 Inches
|Debut||Film: Jil (Chota Nayak)
Web Series: Ramyug (Raavan)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Negative Role at South Indian International Movie Awards for Supreme (2016) in 2017 (Telugu) and for Pehlwaan (2019) in 2020 (Kannada)
• SouthScope’s Emerging Actor of the Year Award, Hyderabad in 2017
• Awarded Pride of Haryana at Haryana Garima Awards 2019
• Best Villian Award 2019-20
• Iconic Handsome villain Award 2021 by Perfect Achievers Award
|Date of Birth||8 September 1986 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Katwal village in Gohana Tehsil of Sonipat district in Haryana|
|School||Vidya Mandir Public School, Sector-15A, Faridabad|
|Educational Qualification||He completed his graduation from Delhi University in 2008. Facebook - Kabir Duhan Singh|
|Religion/Religious Views||He said in an interview that he is a very spiritual person, and he is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. Whenever he gets a chance, he visits the famous temple of the city in which he is shooting. He has also completed the pilgrimage to 7 Jyotirlingas out of the 12 Jyotirlingas.
|Caste||He belongs to Duhan clan of the Jat community.|
|Tattoo(s)||tattoo on left forearm|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Dolly Sidhu (Punjabi Singer)|
|Engagement Date||June 2019|
|Fiance||Dolly Sidhu (Punjabi singer)
|Parents||His father is a retired job professional, and his mother is a homemaker.
|Siblings||Brother- Anil Singh (Software engineer)
Sister- Two (Names not known)
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Bike
|Car Collection||Mercedes car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kabir Duhan Singh
- Kabir Duhan Singh is an Indian model and actor who is famous for his role as a villain in several films in the Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi film industries. He is known for his dedicated preparation for the various roles he has enacted in different films. He was a very successful model before he ventured into acting.
- He was born into a middle-class family; however, he wanted to become a model and started pursuing a career in modelling after graduating in 2008.
- He wanted to get his portfolio shoot done so that he can approach reputed modelling agencies; however, he did not have money, hence he started working at a call centre and earned Rs 11,500. He borrowed Rs 500 from his father and got his portfolio shoot by noted Delhi photographer Rahul Dutta for Rs 12,000.
- He auditioned for Mr India in 2010 in Mumbai and was selected for the Top 10 round. He came back to Delhi and again went to Mumbai to audition for Lakme Fashion Week and was selected for the Top 6 models from 250 candidates. He settled down in Mumbai in 2011 and was selected as the pool model of Lakme Fashion Week. He went on to model for ten consecutive editions of Lakme Fashion Week.
- In 2011, he went to Johannesburg, South Africa after he secured a 3-month modelling contract with Base Modelling Agency based in Cape Town, South Africa.
- He modelled for many reputed brands which included various clothing brands and went on to model for more than 350 fashion weeks.
- He started his acting career with a Hindi film starring Shiney Ahuja; however, the film was later shelved.
- He started working as a stage actor and made his debut in the Telugu film industry (Tollywood) in 2015 with the film Jil starring Gopichand and Rashi Khanna. His character Chota Nayak was praised by film critics and loved by fans.
- In 2015, he acted in the Telugu film Kick 2 as Munna Thakur which also starred Ravi Teja and Rakul Preet Singh.
- In 2015, he debuted as Abhinay in the Tamil film industry (Kollywood) in the film Vedalam starring Ajith Kumar, Lakshmi Menon, and Shruti Haasan.
- He acted as Pandu Bhai in the Telugu film Dictator starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, Anjali, and Sonal Chauhan in 2016. The same year, he acted as Dhanu in the Telugu film Sardar Gabbar Singh starring Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal, and as Chezhiyan in the Tamil film Rekka starring Vijay Sethupathi, Lakshmi Menon, and Sija Rose.
- In 2017, he made his debut in the Kannada film industry (Sandalwood) with the role of Kabir in the film Hebbuli starring Kichcha Sudeep and Amala Paul. In the same year, he acted as Devraj/D.R. in the Telugu film Patel S. I. R. starring Jagapati Babu and Tanya Hope.
- He acted as a villain in the Telugu film Saakshyam starring Bellamkonda Sreenivas and Pooja Hegde in 2018.
- His biggest role was in the Telugu film Pehlwaan starring Kichcha Sudeep, Suniel Shetty, and Sushant Singh as a boxer named Tony in 2019. He garnered rave reviews from film critics, and fans also applauded his role. In the same year, he acted as Bhavani in the Tamil film Kanchana 3 starring Raghava Lawrence, Oviya, and Nikki Tamboli, and as Vikram Jeyaraj in the Tamil film Aruvam starring Siddharth and Catherine Tresa.
- He made his debut in the Hindi film industry (Bollywood) with the film Khaali Peeli starring Ishaan Khatter, Ananya Pandey, and Jaideep Ahlawat in 2020.
- He acted as Manssor in the Hindi film Bole Chudiyan which also starred Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tamannaah Bhatia, and Rajpal Yadav in 2021 which was scheduled to be released in 2023.
- He debuted with the role of a terrorist in the Bangladeshi film Netri The Leader. The film was shot in Turkey and Bangladesh. The film was released in three countries which included Bangladesh, Turkey, and Iran.
- In 2021, he also acted as Raavan in the web series Ramyug which streamed on MX Player. He researched thoroughly and read Raavan Samhita to prepare for his role.
- He acted as Electro Man in the supergirl film Indrani starring Yaanea Bharadwaj in 2022. In the same year, he acted as Kabir in the film Saakini Daakini starring Regina Cassandra and Nivetha Thomas.
- He acted as King Asura in the Telugu film Shaakuntalam starring Samantha and Dev Mohan in 2023. In the same year, he acted as Vikram Singh in the Telugu film starring Sudheer Babu and in the Kannada film Kabzaa starring Upendra and Shriya Saran.
- He made his debut in the Malayalam film industry (Mollywood) in 2023 with the film ARM (Ajayante Randam Moshanam) based on the 18th century which also stars Tovino Thomas.
- He started shooting his debut Punjabi film in 2023.
- He likes to drink lemon tea.
- He revealed in an interview that he started his day by drinking 500 mL water and doing Pranayama for 30 minutes. He also stated that he ends his day by watching BTS YouTube videos and watching videos on Netflix.
- He listens to Dhinchak Pooja‘s songs and Bhojpuri songs when he wants to freshen up his mood.
- He described his father as the pillar of support during the low times of his career. He said in an interview that his father told him to work hard, stay humble, and never lose hope in his life.
- He prefers natural products like Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera for skin care and curd for his hair nourishment. The New Indian Express
- He prefers to split his workout between gym workouts and home workouts. He also follows a very strict diet plan which includes fruits, dry fruits, and nuts and stays away from processed foods.
- During the multiple waves of the Covid-19 pandemic, he helped various people monetarily and also shared messages of support for people from different parts of India to ask people to help the affected.
- He trains in various martial arts including boxing, grappling, and Kalaripayattu.
- He wanted to have a destination wedding in Goa with his fiance Dolly Sidhu before they called off their engagement, and Sidhu married another Punjabi singer Paras Singh Minaj in 2023. He postponed his wedding twice in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19. Deccan Chronicle
- He prepares meticulously for his roles. He trained in boxing for four months to prepare for his role as the boxer Tony in the film Pehlwaan. He wore headgear which weighed 18 kg for his role as King Asura in the Telugu film Shaakuntalam. His jewellery and other protective gear also weighed very heavy due to which he got bruised in many places.
|↑1||Facebook - Kabir Duhan Singh|
|↑2||The New Indian Express|